Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 lags lately

Lately (3-4-5 days) I had severe issues connecting to the game. I don't know what is it: it doesn't seems to be any related with my network, because every other game/site/program works just fine and no problems, tried to use Japanese vpn - thing is, my connection to vpn is stable but connection to the game is not...
    Well, it's not that I want to ask for help (I did already on discord, and nothing worked really, althought if someone has ideas I'll be glad to hear them) but, I would like to know if someone else experiencing same issues, please let me know. I want to figure out whether it's purely my problem or it's server or some intermediate channel issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Lately (3-4-5 days) I had severe issues connecting to the game. I don't know what is it: it doesn't seems to be any related with my network, because every other game/site/program works just fine and no problems, tried to use Japanese vpn - thing is, my connection to vpn is stable but connection to the game is not...
    Well, it's not that I want to ask for help (I did already on discord, and nothing worked really, althought if someone has ideas I'll be glad to hear them) but, I would like to know if someone else experiencing same issues, please let me know. I want to figure out whether it's purely my problem or it's server or some intermediate channel issue.
    You're not alone...
    Tell me something... Out of curiosity, are you in Portugal, and if so, is your ISP Nowo?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Not from Portugal or even close to it, but experience occasionally heavy lags last several days. It's probably not the fault of your or mine local ISP. Probably fault of Japanese ISP SEGA uses or some higher tier ISP, again.

Hmmm... I asked that because I had some issues with my internet connection in this past 2 days...
    But... Something that I noticed... This is somehow related to blocks...
    It might be silly, but I've had issues only in some specific blocks, and not always...

I notice that when I start to get all this lag.. I change block, and most of the time, it fixes it.
    It doesn't matter if the block is almost full or a lot of players around or anything...

Also, couple of minutes ago, I tried to play on my Vita..
    First couple of login tries failed with the 249 error... But after about 3 ou 5 tries, I logged in, and I've been playing fine without lag...
    I play on the Vita on and off, and I've been playing in it since almost the very beginning, so...

It's weird... You get all this lag and connection issues, fighting enemies and damage only showing up like 10 or 20 seconds later...
    Then you change block, and all is well...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

I have 3 ISPs, 1 ISP is a broadband, and it has condition like MDashK (except the login problems) which usually end up having a packet loss.
    1 other is my mobile carrier internet doing just fine. My saviour.
    The last one is a mobile wifi internet (supposedly pretty much the same as mobile internet) and it is doing just fine as well.

I'd like to add that I too am getting horrible lag. Based in UK with Virgin Media and has been happening since yesterday (Sunday). All equipment rebooted but still the same thing.

I'm in NY and experiencing this too, I connect directly without vpn but I'm getting all of this lag. I haven't played in about a month or so but I doubt that has to do with anything.

Well I can confirm this is happening to me as well, there are times it takes 10 sec to open my storage or transfer to ship.

It's maybe Sega testing their cloud thingy in preparation for the switch version.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

This seems to be happening to a good chunk of players lately. I've seen some EQs and BQs go way out of sync because of it for the whole MPA.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

it seems this is happening to me too, something like 5 secs delay or more