Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Had proper lag issues yesterday right after the server came back online - Australia.

More concerning to me, though, is the fact that I can't log in to the PSO2 website at all - I've never failed so many captchas in my life, and I'm sure I'm getting them right (even had a friend good at Japanese try a few with the same results - and logged off/back on the game to make sure I wasn't doing something dumb with username/passwords). Now I've got a webmoney code burning a hole in my pocket that I can't use at the moment

Anyone else having issues with the site too?

[EDIT]: I got through today... after a good few tries. The site lagged hard too, I was lucky to get through the whole process.
    Last edited by Hysteria1987; Nov 9, 2017 at 01:22 AM.

any1 else from europe having trouble connecting?

pso2.jp aint even working

edit: nvm site is working now but still very laggy
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Apr 5, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any1 else from europe having trouble connecting?

pso2.jp aint even working

edit: nvm site is working now but still very laggy
    Yeah, started with some small lags and ended up dc'ing 2 times and later couldn't even connect to any JP game for around 5-10min

i notice the lag in mother EQ last week , i died suddenly without a sign of what the hell hit me , the cage kill me even if i was outside and DB transformation took forever to complete

Can't play any free triggers started by other players. Open window and immediately close it few times without a trigger on, then on next opening to find it already full and started... Or see it with ~/12, but while I click trough all joining shit it's anyways gives me a message about it's full.

Same shit with a players store. When I see a really good lot added just in the moment I open this Players store just to find out about it was bought out already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Can't play any free triggers started by other players. Open window and immediately close it few times without a trigger on, then on next opening to find it already full and started... Or see it with ~/12, but while I click trough all joining shit it's anyways gives me a message about it's full.

Same shit with a players store. When I see a really good lot added just in the moment I open this Players store just to find out about it was bought out already.
    This have nothing to do with lag but how borked the status update is imho. I mean you get exact same issue when trying to force your way in a block which is about to start to fill its premium space (speaking from a fremium pov here ). Only way to get an accurate view on situation is to close menu and start again...meanwhile, trigger pug queue got full or you lost your single chance to reach a block.