Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To confirm - does anyone experience this huge lag/delay when they use telepipe proxy? Seems like when I switch to proxy lags are gone, so there is some routing issue at some point in Japan probably?

Am I the only one that's feeling that today this as gone to hell levels?
    Like buying a drink and getting stuck in there, the quest starts but the drink loading is still stuck, not to mention the crazy lag between loadings?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Many ppl atm got dc'ed or can't login atm, me too i lag super hard if i ever manage to login

EDIT: Everything got back to normal for me now
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Oct 21, 2017 at 04:48 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Many ppl atm got dc'ed or can't login atm, me too i lag super hard if i ever manage to login

EDIT: Everything got back to normal for me now
    Yeah, that probably won't last long....

I get into Ultimate quest, enter a warp... get stuck there... I still keep receiving the EXP from the defeated enemies.. See all damage around... Still stuck... And BAM, 630... How can it be 630, if I was receiving the EXP and seeing damage? Something's definitelly wrong with the damn network of the game...
    Some IT tech must really have f*ck*d up some switch or something...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Second 630, this game doesn't work today

I got weird lags too and when it happened , I was able to see everyone moving/talking in real time while I couldn't and was getting infinite loading.
    Did this happen to you guys as well ?

Yep, managed to login but lags were too strong. Second time I couldn't even log into game.

And yes, past week there were instances when I saw everyone moving/talking, but was stuck in lag for several minutes until getting 630 error.

EQ time : lag is back, got a 630 during ToT while doing dmg and such

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I'm trying to join an mpa but i've been in loading tunnel for 3mn

I haven't had a problem up until today for some reason today was the day that pso2 just didn't wanna work right
    I've had a slow load/lag on pso2.jp, pso2es, and pso2 so I don't know what happened but something is behaving weird.

I should note this all started Oct 20th for me.