Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

yeah i like the "bullet kunai" approach as well. it effectively lets you convert the time you spend grinding for meseta into grinding for cf's via store

although i guess only kunai is worth buying from store right now or skull saf's for schvelle fancy affixing (*looks angrily at lumiholy for sucking*)

also dragon looks to have single ice weakness? wonder how they gonna handle ilbarta spamming

So first things first: *heavy inhale*

Spoiler!

/endangryoutburst

Whew... With that out of the way...

So having seen that opening I can truly say that PSO2 is attempting to copy/emulate/ripoff/etc. Fire Emblem (particularly Fates and Shadow Dragon - AKA the most overused of games in that franchise to copy) with this episode.

I mean, because that segment with the Sword of Legend and its shield counterpart were straight up Falchion+Shield of Seals. The only thing that would've made that part more shameless is if the hero were blue instead of red - but whatevs, I'll take ghetto Roy Ethan Waber and his imouto Lianna Lumia Waber either fucking way (no lie, the default Hero character just reminds me of Ethan for some stupid reason - has to be the haircut, methinks).

Actually, now that I think about it Roy's father had to slay a Red Drago- *sudden realization intensifies*

GODDAMMIT SEGA!

The 14* jb sheathing makes them look xbox huge i wonder if the pot will cater towards the jb pa's or if they will try to include techs as well

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    So first things first: *heavy inhale*

Spoiler!

/endangryoutburst

Whew... With that out of the way...

So having seen that opening I can truly say that PSO2 is attempting to copy/emulate/ripoff/etc. Fire Emblem (particularly Fates and Shadow Dragon - AKA the most overused of games in that franchise to copy) with this episode.

I mean, because that segment with the Sword of Legend and its shield counterpart were straight up Falchion+Shield of Seals. The only thing that would've made that part more shameless is if the hero were blue instead of red - but whatevs, I'll take ghetto Roy Ethan Waber and his imouto Lianna Lumia Waber either fucking way (no lie, the default Hero character just reminds me of Ethan for some stupid reason - has to be the haircut, methinks).

Actually, now that I think about it Roy's father had to slay a Red Drago- *sudden realization intensifies*

GODDAMMIT SEGA!
    You know they already showed off the sword and shield in the preview two months ago, right? It's supposed to be based on Alis Landale's sword.

Also, the Erythron Dragon is a reference to PSI's Red Dragon.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It occurs there probably won't be Collection Files for the broken weapons, which means you'll have to depend on player shops to get the weapons you want to upgrade or on pure RNG. That sorta particularly sucks for Hunter mains if they want the Sword because they'll be competing with all the Hero players who will also want it. :/ Least Wired Lance ought to be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You know they already showed off the sword and shield in the preview two months ago, right? It's supposed to be based on Alis Landale's sword.

Also, the Erythron Dragon is a reference to PSI's Red Dragon.
    I'm aware of both points (and to be honest, I don't know why I didn't call out the FE similarities sooner), thanks to y'alls incessant yapping (that, and a little research).

It's just that... the way they executed the whole thing just feels so... Fire Emblem-y. Like, yeah - it's a coincidence, I get it, I know I'm reaching deeper than I need to - but with Fire Emblem actually being a relevant Nintendo IP now, the coincidence just feels extremely creepy in how close it is.

Also, yeah that dragon's SUPPOSED to be referencing the PSI Dragon, but if memory serves me correctly they looked nothing alike when I actually went to check (and hell, y'alls was bitchin' about THAT too way back). If anything, it looks a LOT closer to the Red Dragon that Eliwood and co. fought in the GBA Fire Emblem (and there are vids of that fight if you care to look).

I am actually surprised. I was sure the first cf that we would be allowed to convert to 14* would be the buster weapon series

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    I am actually surprised. I was sure the first cf that we would be allowed to convert to 14* would be the buster weapon series
    It's potential comepelely useless outside Buster.

Got 999 Goldnia and 999 Saphard just for 30mil... waiting for a main dish >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    It's potential comepelely useless outside Buster.

Got 999 Goldnia and 999 Saphard just for 30mil... waiting for a main dish >_<
    Like, why waste money on Saphards? Just throw all your 12* weapons into the Craft Console and get Saphards for free.

I can understand Goldnias, though. Those things aren't cheap to trade for.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It's funny, I just made a new character last week and NOW they loosen the unlock conditions on ARKS Quests/Free Fields and Drinks.

More SP for FO and TE is good in my book. Won't help too much, since you're only getting 5 SP back on each, but it's useful nonetheless.

Everyone called the UQ Lillipa overhaul, but an extended UQ Nab campaign is nifty, too.

Yay, another Battle Arena rotation! And a map! I feel like I'm the only one who's excited for that.