Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Quote Originally Posted by ews1114 View Post
    thats the point, hardcore or casual doesn't have anything to do with rng drop or cf
    I was referring to 14* since you talk about 14*.

Others (cf, 13*s, weilas, whatevs) are 100% okay if you farm more or better. For example, you will definitely get more of those if you spend more time, efficiently, more than those who don't farm much, or farm but not efficient. Like, say in 2 weeks period you can see the difference.

But not 14*, it just won't drop if you are not lucky, no matter how hard you try.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    But not 14*, it just won't drop if you are not lucky, no matter how hard you try.
    I won't speak about 14* here 'cause I'm JUST CAN'T get a fuking Welia Board even with these campaigns regardless of how hard I tried and how many time and boosts were spent...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 23, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

A legend once said. you have to try hard for your drops
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Only 90s kids will remember stacking 250% boosters and running Elder on 10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    No way are cobbled 14☆ weapons going to be stronger than dropped 14☆

I expect that cobbled 14☆ narrow the gap between 13☆ and 14☆ drops. If anything they added these because people are pussies and rage-quit over b/s like not getting a 14☆ weapon, so pso2 is throwing them a bone to keep them spending money.
    But it's only a matter of time. A year from now they'll release 15*s and the cycle will start over with ragne and co still being the same as 5 years ago. These assembly line 14*s will all have the same mass produced potentials as the current 13*s with 100 more attack which brings up the question of what is even the point.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Only 90s kids will remember stacking 250% boosters and running Elder on 10 chars
    Back in my days getting a 10* on Elder was a myth !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Back in my days getting a 10* on Elder was a myth !
    Today, we use those as NT weapon food

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I won't speak about 14* here 'cause I'm JUST CAN'T get a fuking Welia Board even with these campaigns regardless of how hard I tried and how many time and boosts were spent...
    I'm not sure how unlucky that would be but Weila drops just fine for farmers 4 - 6 hours a day, speaking about last boosted nab UQ. The people I know playing at those rate, they've been talking multiple weilas already and worry more about Nemesis, even if they already have two or three of them.

I mean it's just numbers. Say a drop chance is 0.5% per player (after average), you calculate it with 250% boost and that'd be 2.5%. If you still don't get that item in a few weeks of full-time farming, then you probably one of those who got 98% Dudu failure jackpot.

However for 14*, it's like 0.0000LIES% that even if you calculate with 250% it'll only get to 0.0000(2.5*LIES)%. That's not even close to 0.01% no matter how many boosts exist you pop, no matter how many runs you go, no matter how many more seasonal EQs they add with it.

They've calculated that 14* should, again for example, only drop like 80 - 120 items a year for all ships, and it shouldn't be too hard to tell that the probability is too small to calculate the chance based on number of runs or boosts you pop.

My assumption is 14* goes almost the same as 12*s in the VH era, EQ based. Weila/Nemesis NT is more like 9* on H era, free field based (as per boosted UQ existed).

So by these rough theories in mind, I'm not surprised. It should be noticed by now which one is just "luck" and which one that can be farmed.

hope this 14* series will not beat 14* drop, cause sega buff it...

maybe this 14* series slightly increase than qliphad series...(or just only a number)

the dawn of the ★14 weapons era, perhaps next year we get ★14 weapon CF also ★13 units drop ... it just goes on and on, the cycle just wont stop isn;t it, rather than typical MMO today PSO2 is remind me of an online mobile game .... oh wait we do have PSO2ES as online mobile game ..... XD