Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Ultimate Amduscia feels like Ultimate, finally.

The boost on Profound Invasion is very welcome too.

I like both, I want more.
    Agree good idea, old content becomes more challenging + they added new loot.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

In all honesty I find those buffed Falz more than welcome. I always liked Profund Invasion but not how ludicrously fast they were rekt (post Hr era btw). While playing Hero for PI, it is pretty what kind of content we should get for such class. On the other hand I partied with a friend who played Fo/Te and it was less fun for him. So I guess it's still as before, depending which class you play you will get strole in a park or Hell on Earth.

Buffed Gracia on the other hand was...ludicrously buffed to say the least :v

UQ Ambduscia, can't really tell. Last runs I did before buff was with friends (4/12). So for a 12/12 run it feel same to me. I might change my opinion once I run it as Fo/Fi =p

Also I agree about the fact it is suspicious to have this kind of event coming out from nowhere. I still can't believe Sega did not forsee that BQ as the main EP5 content will makes people quickly bored and that Hero will makes people swear at them making other class "obsolete". They seem gud tearing down playerbase's money but very bad at understanding what game content they expect...which is sad for a (pretty old) game company. I still love you Sega xD

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    This game feels like a bunch of games in one with a complete lack of direction and dead flavor of the month modes scattered all around. They really should have dropped it around ep4 and started on pso3.
    They've likely already started on a PSO3, but if they have, it's likely targeted for the next generation of hardware (PS5/XB2). Just the impression I get from the rather minimal amount of actually new gameplay content this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Also I agree about the fact it is suspicious to have this kind of event coming out from nowhere. I still can't believe Sega did not forsee that BQ as the main EP5 content will makes people quickly bored and that Hero will makes people swear at them making other class "obsolete". They seem gud tearing down playerbase's money but very bad at understanding what game content they expect...which is sad for a (pretty old) game company. I still love you Sega xD
    I don't believe it's an event, it's more like a test.
    They want to put harder difficulty but since it seems they finally realized they can't balance the game, they're testing it out live. And since they need as much data as they can, they also threw a boost at us to get as many players going as they can.
    It's not like the game is populated currently so they really need to give people reasons to come.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    I don't believe it's an event, it's more like a test.
    They want to put harder difficulty but since it seems they finally realized they can't balance the game, they're testing it out live. And since they need as much data as they can, they also threw a boost at us to get as many players going as they can.
    It's not like the game is populated currently so they really need to give people reasons to come.
    Sounds good to me if that's what they're really doing right now... far more precious data to get than which gender and what boobs size used by players Itsy bittsy troll inside "

Desperate or not, I'm having fun with the update. If this event is a testing ground, then it's a sign of good things to come. I greatly prefer having SEGA give proper respect to old, good content that was left behind, than have a million updates that add random chances of something different happening in the garbage that is BQ. This event made me remember why I loved this game in the first place, and I'm glad to experience those things anew with modern balance improvements. Shame it's limited time (for now), but it's really about time we got a new difficulty.

Also, delete Deus from the game.

This is how raid boss should feel like, what's fun in rushing through a boss in few minutes? To be honest if they introduce a new difficulty they should have a death limit per user as well.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    They've likely already started on a PSO3, but if they have, it's likely targeted for the next generation of hardware (PS5/XB2). Just the impression I get from the rather minimal amount of actually new gameplay content this time around.
    I think it's mostly an impression though since SEGA actually did what it always did at the start of an Episode : Throw a quest around, and use the few (or several) months after it to prepare for future raids and kick up a notch for new content (which is further proven by all the crap on the roadmap)
    Sadly for them, while Shironia and Tokyo overall satisfied the players, BQ did not. And if players don't run BQ, it's pretty much as if they didn't add anything, hence why it feels empty

Given how I personally disliked Tokyo map and the start of the story, start of EP4 felt far more empty than EP5 to me

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I think it's mostly an impression though since SEGA actually did what it always did at the start of an Episode : Throw a quest around, and use the few (or several) months after it to prepare for future raids and kick up a notch for new content (which is further proven by all the crap on the roadmap)
    Sadly for them, while Shironia and Tokyo overall satisfied the players, BQ did not. And if players don't run BQ, it's pretty much as if they didn't add anything, hence why it feels empty

Given how I personally disliked Tokyo map and the start of the story, start of EP4 felt far more empty than EP5 to me
    Yeah, that's the thing. Personally I'm one of the apparently few people that actually likes BQ, but several things kinda turned me off to it. Stamina limits, hero trouncing everything while I have absolutely zero interest in the class. The way it was broke up into free and other matches with seperate drop tables, that sorta thing. It shouldn't have been the only thing this episode, thats for sure. A lot of people disliked it, and thats reeeeally bad when its all you've got.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Bad? I did Profound invasion and I felt like when I was in ep1-2 where bosses were challenging and content was balanced and favored the enemies instead of the players. This was a good thing, and it should remain like it is now. People bitching about this should honestly quit the game or play in SH mode.