Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Is SEGA being desperate now?

First they gave a 25% NT exp/ 5% affix rate for a week.
    100% drop rate on Buster
    Now 100% EXP/RDR on all quest + extra multiplier on certain quest.

Almost every 2 hour EQ scheduled.

It feels like they are trying to do anything to bring back the players, even introducing this 'more challenging' EQ by boosting it's attack to absurd amounts which for me is not fun at all when you die almost in one hit and it takes twice as long to kill the boss.

The last PSO2 station was luck luster and nothing new introduced aside from the EQ'd buster quest (which buster is already boring to begin with) and a limited free field, which should had been staple with every new EP.

I wonder how they effed up so bad with EP5 and if ever they can recover from it.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, boosting Atk/HP might means we're becoming guinea pig for their next extra-hard-content-for-pro content thingy ......
    +100% might not be so bad, as long as you didn't abandon defense completely ..... at least no 1HKO (except for some attacks) as long as people use fully grinded units, should be ok.
    +200% from that Boosted Deus is really bad imo.

Extra drop rate / affix rate is a welcome imo, considering ..... it means less time filling CF, making things easier for new players or players that really busy irl to catch up too.
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 18, 2017 at 11:24 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    First they gave a 25% NT exp/ 5% affix rate for a week. ...
    The 5% affix rate (and 25% NT exp whatever boost) always happen this month of the year, along with game play related scratch. This happens twice a year. the 10% affix rate as well, twice a year. So these ones have no relation to the other boosts campaign.

I know boost happens every now and then but for a good reason, like when it was golden week, PSO2 anniversary or PSO4/ES anniversary and what not.

The recent one just appears to be out of nowhere. Even introduced the increased 5% every Tuesday or so.

They even have to revive the old Falz as they have been just rotating the EP4 EQ for almost two months now.

It feels to me too that they are, however i do not believe that handing out rares like candy is the solution.

Just, give out content, and please, NOT gated/locked content, i want no timers, no points limit, and for the love of Matoi STOP WITH THE BQ MEME BQ IS TRASH.

And done.

I, for one, welcome our new boosted overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I, for one, welcome our new boosted overlords.
    Too bad they aren't here to stay, because sega logic

I thought it was just a week of celebration before everyone gets forced into turning into gorillas.

This game feels like a bunch of games in one with a complete lack of direction and dead flavor of the month modes scattered all around. They really should have dropped it around ep4 and started on pso3.

Ultimate Amduscia feels like Ultimate, finally.

The boost on Profound Invasion is very welcome too.

I like both, I want more.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey