Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    or anything else that isnt mob killing and battery use
    Which is 90% of the game. You aren't touching a mob with your shitty sword while I'm on my TMGs scrub.

Unless they use Vapor Bullet or Flash Trick because they aren't stupid.

Weird, I feel like I've seen these things discussed before on this forum, but I can't for the life of me remember where. atpRtsd
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Which is 90% of the game. You aren't touching a mob with your shitty sword while I'm on my TMGs scrub.
    TMGs are fun but let's not brag about being a janitor.

It amazes me that people still think that popcorn thing is cute. It's been like, fifteen years, people; get some new material.

Also, everything worth saying has already been said. Study up, baby. And don't listen to fools who "main" a weapon.

It amazes me that someone got triggereed over the popcorn meme.

On-topic: I use sword and talis compliment with tmg as battery/trash mob cleaner. To each their own playstyle with hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I believe that everything to have to say have already been said by one person or another.
    Just to add on a bit to Talis, I like to store charged techs with Charge Keep(usually Zanverse) on bosses where there is downtime that allows me to do so like Deus and PI. Then when the burst window is open I have a free instant-charge full dura Zanverse into multiple Racer Edges. Or you can store Ilgrants/Ragrants before a burst if there’s someone already using Zanverse
    It’s one of those mechanics that I’ve been using since my FoTe times that feels really undervalued
    Last edited by escarlata; Oct 26, 2017 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    triggereed
    Right on cue after the unoriginal material comment there, fella.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    I believe that everything to have to say have already been said by one person or another.
    Just to add on a bit to Talis, I like to store charged techs with Charge Keep(usually Zanverse) on bosses where there is downtime that allows me to do so like Deus and PI. Then when the burst window is open I have a free instant-charge full dura Zanverse into multiple Racer Edges. Or you can store Ilgrants/Ragrants before a burst if there’s someone already using Zanverse
    It’s one of those mechanics that I’ve been using since my FoTe times that feels really undervalued
    Zanverse in general is underrated, given how ridiculously good it is. If there's no one else casting it, there's no excuse a Hero shouldn't be. Any time a boss goes down or sits still, you should be popping that. Even if you're not using Charge Keep, Concentrated Zanverse charges in less than a second, more than making up for the time spent not attacking to cast it.

Speaking of Charge Keep, banking Techs with long charge times like Zonde Type-0 makes for a good opener later on in events like Trick or Treat, where there are lots of large mobs you can expect to spawn, and you can go into whatever you want from it as usual.

Zanverse in general is underrated
    Fuck, agreed. Same with the megid tech that makes the orb shield. All of that stuff together with what Hr should do anyway can pump out some serious damage.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Ramegid Type-0 too. Even if you're not inclined to make heavy use of offensive Techniques -- I'm certainly not -- there are still a lot you can work with without putting on a wizard hat, and Ramegid Type-0 has a long duration, so you don't have to constantly refresh it.

If Hero has a flaw, it's that playing it well can arguably give you too much to keep track of. It can be a way to keep you engaged and prevent the game from being monotonous -- important in a game where you have to grind an insane amount to do literally anything -- but it's also daunting for some people. That can be mitigated by slowly integrating new things into your game, and the end result is pretty rewarding as you become a whirling dervish of destruction. Even if you're not running at a super high level of optimization, you can still add a lot to a quest just by dipping into your bag of tricks. They say a jack of all trades is a master of none, but Hero didn't get that memo.