Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Dark Blast is interesting but a little jarring when you transform with a female character and get the angry man voice

I'm holding out for a Falz Angel inspired one, but it is a neat addition.
    It seems odd that it's not just your character's voice distorted, but I suppose if the choice was between recycled existing lines, paying DOZENS OF ACTORS to come back and growl into their mics a lot, or just having one guy do everything, they thought the latter was the best compromise.

As for other forms, I'd bet on it; the fact that you select the form before use implies you'll have others to choose from, and it stands to reason it'll just be reskins of the other Hunar-types, although all of them were pretty much the same other than the original, come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I'm still figuring the point of Dark Blast to be honest...Like, except for story plot, was it really necessary to be able to use it in other content? BQ EQ doesn't need it as it is not even more difficult than G3+ For now it's just all flash no substance to me /la shrug
    Remember kids, no barf-inducing POWER OF DARKNEEEEEESS form can trump the apathetic contrarian routine in edginess.

I would have liked the voice to be Persona's. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

This really feels like a point of no return gameplay-wise. And when you think about it, initially Hero was as well. Considering no new areas are planned during the entirety of EP5 afaik, I'm beginning to agree with people claiming Sega's initiating the wrapping up of PSO2 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    This really feels like a point of no return gameplay-wise. And when you think about it, initially Hero was as well. Considering no new areas are planned during the entirety of EP5 afaik, I'm beginning to agree with people claiming Sega's initiating the wrapping up of PSO2 right now.
    i called this sometime during Ep4, it was obvious but no one cared

Okay not being able to keep your character voice during dark blast breaks the deal to me, dark blast doesn't feel like a transformation like Power Rangers, Manaketes in Fire Emblem, but like a character switch, like, you switch during battle from your character to Gettemhart, that's one more thing to add to the sega failure list to me.

When it comes to adding pointless features in games, little details are important otherwise the feature loses its appeal and point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i called this sometime during Ep4, it was obvious but no one cared
    Holy shit, Kril-sama warned us all and we didn't listen... SHAME ON US, POOR SINNERS !

-------------------------

It's true Dark Blast is far from mandatory at the moment but that doesn't mean it will never be useful. There were things that needed more attention indeed but... at least DB is rather fun to use even if we don't have neither our voice nor cosmetic/customization options for now. And I'm the one saying that whereas I have many gripes against it (I really HATE those awful horns on feet, for example).

Everything is proof that the game is ending soon if you want it to be. The tinfoil hat wouldn't lie to me!

BTW you can turn off Elder voice for dark blast.

i think you can turn off dark blast voice in the basic settings anyway

Edit:yes,you can turn the voice off
    Complaints are now invalidated lul
    Last edited by Moffen; Oct 25, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
    Spoiler!

I think the voice that comes with Dark Blast is Gettenhart's voice, which makes sense from a story standpoint. I agree that it is jarring when transforming from a female character, and Sega should probably at least add a female version.

Or you can turn it off...
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

the only thing that really matters to me is that I dont have to worry about anga resisting my only weapon anymore EleGiggle

I'm free from the grasp of being punished for using a single weapon.