Talking Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet on PC/XO/PS4 release 2/23/18 Great PSO alternative

Can be a great alternative and I like how its single player has a MMO experience without requiring online. Sure, PSO series online experiences are one of a kind, but a lot of fans want more games like PSO that can be played offline, like the DC and GC versions of PSO (and a lot of us liked playing its offline mode). Plus having character creation instead of premade story protagonist which PSU awfully did, though PSU did have unlockable character creation after the story, but it still was an unnecessary double digit hours hurdle having to put up with a premade character, which can't match every player's preference. Character creation is always better.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is my favorite single player game to date, and Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet is looking to be my next game of interest.
    Even though it doesn't have mecha to pilot, which is more of a XCX sort of thing, the gunplay and laser swords look great!!
    I'm also looking forward to SAO Fatal Bullet's party aspects, and seems like we can create our own a.i. partner as well (that's so much cooler than a MAG!) It's great they are making the game more appealing, customizable and personalized for players.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/sword-art-o...atal-bullet-PC

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/10/25...ruary-23-2018/

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/sword-art...nal-costumes-2

Even knowing the story, I don't feel motivated to try that kind of "licensed" game, unless it's something I love a lot and the result is a solid game. If you try it I'd like to know your opinion, specially since I also love XCX (hoping for an "episode I&II" on switch or a true sequel )

Well honestly I'm upset how they are adding girls to sleep with, but no info on boys to sleep with for female avatars. And it sounds like the Kirito mode is optional, but seems a requirement in one part of the story, before switching back to avatar. So I think I will skip it and just play Dynasty Warriors 9 and other things. I researched more of the SAO game, and it seems like it's not that great maybe, even the Afasys is not as customizable with hair as they should be. So not so hyped about the game, lol. I would watch more of it and perhaps decide, but now I'm not all that excited for it. it definitely is no where near Xenoblade X tier, nor PSO tier of course. I think they should have been more confident in the avatar system, but that's the problem when the game is so strongly dependant on the manga/anime its based on. it doesn't have creative and appealing foundation like PSO and XCX have.
    plus I hate the whole virtual scenario, which is why I skip games like Saints Row 4, but like games like Saints Row 2 and 3, which take place in the "real" world.

lol not that I was expecting much... Romancing is not something that I expect either in this kind of game, unless it's bioware, there are plenty harvest moon wanabee today to scratch that itch, I spent hundreds hours on stardew valley two years ago.

Well I'm kind of seeing how SAO games tend to be mocked, it seems like its lacking more open minded design like the PSO games have. Plus it seem sto have too much emphasis on guns, while PSO is balanced between melee, guns and magic. I'm extra bored these days because I dont wanna renew Playstation Plus since Dynasty Warriors 9 is next week, so it would be throwing money out the window paying for time I wont be using online games for.
    And at the sametime, don't have much money on the side, so I have to be more careful on purchases, I think I will skip SAO fatal bullet, and save money for something I would play for months instead of days.

Well I'm not exactly hoping for much. Then again. I don't really pay attention to the games.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12