Hybrid View

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20171108/04/

Ultimate Nab is getting a boosted event like what we got for Ult Amd.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

If they don't bring back original hyperaggressive AI, it's going to be pointless

are they going to make a more sensible loot table?
    it's pointless farming Ares, or unpractical urban myth 14* drop

Well if they do a relevant upgrade of Ares like they did with Yamato for example , I wouldn't mind. Always liked the design of some of them (talis, rod, DB and boots specifically). Also as I at last got a damn Weila board unit from buffed UQ Ambduscia, I wouldn't mind to put my grasp on a little Anga mag as the next very rare drop. My Fo want it bad since ep 3 LQ <_<" I like every UQ so it's very welcome anyway

I dont like Ares design, but I do love the Slave and Nemesis one. I am hoping they give them the NT treatment with a relevant potential. Heck, Nemesis can be the same but higher numbers, so I have a reason to use a different weapon for bosses. Slave though, that does need something better than the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I dont like Ares design, but I do love the Slave and Nemesis one. I am hoping they give them the NT treatment with a relevant potential. Heck, Nemesis can be the same but higher numbers, so I have a reason to use a different weapon for bosses. Slave though, that does need something better than the current one.
    Can't tell for Nemesis but SEGA (correct me if I'm wrong) talked about an NT version of Slave serie. Nothing was said about their pot tho...

I also read about Slave "revival" in bumped, but I just assumed Nemesis would also be added cause Naberius is the quest that dropped it originally. Will suck if they dont add it though