Default Crashes during 2nd EQ BQ

For some reason my game consistently and constantly crashes on the 2nd EQ BQ run every single time.
    I will get something like "PSO2 has stopped responding" and "windows is trying to find a solution"

It literally only crashes on the second run everytime, and no other time does my game ever crash outside of it, not even in the first EQ BQ.

I thought it was the graphics settings, so I set everything to the minimum. Nope still crashes.

I also got this just today as 2nd run of buster quest eq it just sudden crash and I have to restart game client and continue the eq , maybe something relate to PSO2 tweaker I using.

A teammate of mine was also having problems with the game during the Emergency Buster Quest. I think he said the problems happened at the end of each run.

There was an update to the Tweaker recently. That might have something to do with these problems.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9