Default Arks Layer Connection Error

Hi im sorry if i posted this in the wrong part of the forum and im still pretty new to this stuff I have come here to ask a question about my Arks-Layer. I keep getting dc/ed in game and i think its because of this. Now im thinking its my connection but im just wondering if the error gets automatically fix once my network is okay or is there any other way to fix it?

Thank ya people very much. Below is the error i keep getting

Untitled.png

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Moved the thread to PSO2 tech support for ya. First I would check your connection to make sure you're able to visit sites most sites with no issues. Second, I would make sure there wasn't a huge traffic load while loading up tweaker (sometimes when there's a lot going on like streaming HD movies etc it can cause it to hiccup). Third, I would click on the !, go to troubleshooting, and run both analyze install for issues and check for old/deleted files.

At this point, I'm not sure what else to suggest other than getting in touch with one of the Tweaker's support staff. Try their Discord channel as well. Good luck.

Edit: Shortly after writing this, I noticed I'm suddenly having roughly the same error SSL/TLS message when loading tweaker.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Moved the thread to PSO2 tech support for ya. First I would check your connection to make sure you're able to visit sites most sites with no issues. Second, I would make sure there wasn't a huge traffic load while loading up tweaker (sometimes when there's a lot going on like streaming HD movies etc it can cause it to hiccup). Third, I would click on the !, go to troubleshooting, and run both analyze install for issues and check for old/deleted files.

At this point, I'm not sure what else to suggest other than getting in touch with one of the Tweaker's support staff. Try their Discord channel as well. Good luck.

Edit: Shortly after writing this, I noticed I'm suddenly having roughly the same error SSL/TLS message when loading tweaker.
    Cloudflare issue, should be fixed now. Update your tweaker.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you Dragwind and Sirius-91 I really appreciate it.

Edit: 91 instead of 94 xD

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

All is now well again.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!