Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    WTT male SG stuff for Och/Matoi panties, other Matoi stuff, Lord female panties. PST.
    You can't trade this stuff.

Kinda bummed out they didn't put this falz scratch under the recycle badges section! I got most of what I wanted anyways and I still have time to get whatever else I wanted but it's still unfortunate!

Wow okay so i traded in all these SG badges for nothing then.
    Thanks SEGA,good way to put people off playing that scratch ever again.
    Spoiler!

The only good news I can give ya, if you can even call THIS good news, is that the 40 ticket you can get multiple times.

Any chance they may update the recycle store at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Any chance they may update the recycle store at some point?
    I would say, it's possible they update it with that Falz scratch at some point, but it will depends on JP players feedback, if they complain a lot on that point (SG badges being non-usable for Falz items) they probably will

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Wow okay so i traded in all these SG badges for nothing then.
    Thanks SEGA,good way to put people off playing that scratch ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    The only good news I can give ya, if you can even call THIS good news, is that the 40 ticket you can get multiple times.
    Typically if the item shows up in the recycle shop its going to cost you 40 SG badges anyway - with the new ticket bonus, its pretty much that you get to keep the badges for the things you don't want, and you still get the item.

I do get that the complaint is that you don't get to spend the SG badges you already have from the previous scratch, but at the very least you can save it for the next one that shows up in December/January (especially since most of the stuff from this one are revivals anyway)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Typically if the item shows up in the recycle shop its going to cost you 40 SG badges anyway - with the new ticket bonus, its pretty much that you get to keep the badges for the things you don't want, and you still get the item.

I do get that the complaint is that you don't get to spend the SG badges you already have from the previous scratch, but at the very least you can save it for the next one that shows up in December/January (especially since most of the stuff from this one are revivals anyway)...
    In the Discord I'm in people just could not stop complaining even after I said its not much different than normal. In a way its even better because now you can get what you actually want instead of a limited pool SEGA gives in the recycle shop. I.e. lack of color choices, certain hairstyles omitted, and even missing outfits.

In the Discord I'm in people just could not stop complaining even after I said its not much different than normal. In a way its even better because now you can get what you actually want instead of a limited pool SEGA gives in the recycle shop. I.e. lack of color choices, certain hairstyles omitted, and even missing outfits.

Plus you won't be penalized if you keep an item like if you had to rely on badges.
    Last edited by starwind75043; Nov 1, 2017 at 04:27 PM.

Its still an ass move,
    They should let us swap our SG badges out for those passes then.
    Spoiler!