Default Getting the GCN controller to work on PSO2? [Help]

Recently I bought an adapter for my PC that allowed me to connect the GCN controller to PC, it works fine (after a rather lengthy process of getting it to work). I had a few games run with it just fine, but PSO2 has the problem where the camera continuously spins after dragging itself to the bottom right. After a few minutes I found out that one of the drivers that's needed for the controller to run is causing this issue, as after removing the controller and the port itself didn't work, it was not only till I deleted that one driver that it fixed itself.

I've been looking for a fix to this issue and to see if there was any way to make the controller work with the game in itself. I'm thinking it has to do with the L and R buttons on the controller as they are analog, so they're not always stable in a set controller standard.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you. And if there is a fix to this issue listed anywhere, please link me to it.

Are you using something like x360ce to make the Gamecube controller act as an Xinput device? If so, the issue may be your controller stick deadzone settings.