Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default 29/11/2017 Edit : Boosted Naberius Part 2

After Ultimate Amduscia, It's Ultimate Naberius' turn to be boosted ! Except this time with quite a few tweaks !

- NT Nemesis added : A quite powerful weapon which this time around doesn't come with a file, but is drop-only !
    - Zieg's Nemesis exchange, made to "recycle" unwanted Nemesis you might have got for the one of your dreams.
    -This time around, Quest format was tweaked to be a free field (which means farming is not restricted by time and points). When you want to finish the quest, Dio Hunar awaits you in A2.
    - With this change, base HP and ATK of enemy was boosted to be more violent than Ultimate Amduscia, and this change should be staying from now on (need confirmation on this). The Quest also receives a Campaign Quest (100%HP)
    -Campaign bonus Items include Demerit -60% item, Welia Board, and Deus *14, along with Nemesis drop rate going up.

Thoughts on the event ? Which part of it pleased you, which didn't ? Did you prefer Amduscia campaign or this one ? Feel free to voice your opinion here (as long as you keep it civil)

Edit : As of today, and for one weak a 1 week is happening !

(Taken from PSUblog)

Player Boosts
    +200% EXP Boost
    +200% Rare Drop Boost
    +100% Rare Enemy Rate
    +50% PP Recovery Speed

Enemy Boosts
    +50% DEF
    +100% HP

Additionally, Dengeki Badges will now drop on the Quest, along with *14, Welia Board and another up on Nemesis NT rate
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 29, 2017 at 04:53 AM.

The lack of a teleporter at the start and a real reason to go to area 2 and defeat the boss detracts a lot in my opinion

You get in weird situations where the mpa is apparently 12/12 but some people are in campship afk/some are in area2 hogging the player count for the rest and some are actually fighting in the field
    Also lets not forget people suddenly dropping and having to deal with 2-3 mammoths and an anga around which can be a pain

Should've been a gauntlet like Ult Amdu. Pass.

-Actually feels like a quest
    -Can finish if tired out
    -Ability to party up in quest area
    -Enemies are actually tough
    -A guarenteed place to fight dio hunar
    -Plethora of phantasmal ares stones for that free +1 element grind

Genuinely loving it,though i look forward to lilipa boosted uq if it happens.
    admittedly hate the rain visual effects and constant lightning,most my deaths have been because Ive gone blind and cant see what im doing :T

On a side note the NT exchange system for nemesis weapons sucks major balls,we got CFs to eliminate this kind of grinding and as much as i enjoy the quest i feel like we're back to square one,worse than stone grinding.
    Its like hunting ares weps from angas first debut all over again/
    Spoiler!

Without enemy behavior changes it's really pointless. When I ran the quest on the first day I had a Vomos encounter that lasted ~1.5 minutes, and for 1 minute it was just sitting there not being able to attack even ONCE, because it was repeatedly stunned by part breaks. ATK buff isn't even noticeable.

It's basically on-release XH. Enemies just last much longer, but they remain a non-threat, which in overall just makes things slower and thus less engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Without enemy behavior changes it's really pointless. When I ran the quest on the first day I had a Vomos encounter that lasted ~1.5 minutes, and for 1 minute it was just sitting there not being able to attack even ONCE, because it was repeatedly stunned by part breaks. ATK buff isn't even noticeable.

It's basically on-release XH. Enemies just last much longer, but they remain a non-threat, which in overall just makes things slower and thus less engaging.
    idk about you, but the atk buff is quite noticeable if you make a mistake. stuff that was in there that dealt 2 digit damage before the buff deals 350+ now, and stuff that used to hit for 300s is now 700s. exception anga slaps deal in excess of 1200s.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

There is zero reason to not replace the nemesis-ot with the nt in the stone shop. What I hate about this drop system is that you have no real control over what drops. :/ I guess Sega expects you to have enough stones to get an OT when you find like 3 NTs you don't want.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

This is exactly what i wanted i kept playing this all weekend and i'm not even mad.

Spent 3 hours in there and got bored out of my mind. The enemies just aren't engaging to fight and Anga was always a chore. Reminds me of the 2012-2013 guruguru days at least.

Tones of fun but very bad for your eyes health after some time. I try to not go beyond 1hr of straight farming...tho sometimes it's hard to leave because you happen to get super good pug...and some are even friendly (tf!?)
    Hunar fight was fun at first and then it's boring because it's just a damage sponge wasting your boosts with no different drops (afaik) than field boss.
    Zieg exchange system is kinda meh BUT at least and if I'm not mistaking even if you need 1 ot and 3nt to get the one Nemesis you want, at least it don't need to be the same weapon type (aka 3 nt swords for ex).
    Looking forward for Lili revamp...it will probably turn really crazy...I just hope Slave NT won't make Nemesis obsolete after all the Nab farm, because you know, sega... 0u0.

Edit: Also I like the fact it is drop only...Feels rewarding at least.
    Last edited by Masu; Nov 12, 2017 at 10:32 AM.