Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I don't understand why couldn't they just replace the OT Nemesis weapon in the stone shop with the NTs ones? Its a nice reward to those who held on to their stones as well as the fact it could keep Ultimate Nab somewhat alive after this event ends.
    this would have a been a great alternative but you know how sega is about being convenient, 1 step forward, 10 steps back so its a pain in the ass if you want to get gear for other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    But you can also get marginally stronger loot by farming for it. Both pieces of gear are still relevant, but the former is readily accessible for people with less time on their hands while still keeping them close to the top of the power curve while the latter rewards people who put in the time and effort to look for the gear that randomly drops.
    I'm not just complaining about the ease of acquisition. If I have to put effort in, I'd rather do it by overcoming a challenge than just grinding and hoping. If they want to gate away the very best stuff let people get it through grinding or by overcoming an extreme challenge. That should be a fair deal right? Choose how you want to approach it.

One other reason I'm disappointed with this particular series being totally luck based is that I like how it looks. If we could use anything as camo that would be a moot point, but we can't. So to even use this weapon cosmetically you need to grind and grind without even a guarantee of getting it.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah, like the crystals are at least measurable progress; I haven't gotten a single drop all week, and it's kinda wearing on me. like, I would even get invigorated by finding an ares weapon at this point, just to remind myself "oh right 13* stuff actually does drop here"

but then again i've kept myself pretty busy lately, so I have hardly been able to hunker down to do anything beyond logging in for an EQ, sorting inventory, then logging out because I got something else around the house that needs my attention.

A friend of mine was tellin me she's been finding nemesis NTs about once every 8 hours, but I don't think I've even put 8 hours into it yet.

In order for this to be the Nab UQ revival I was hoping for, it needs to:

1. Give enough incentive for people to want to run the quest (outside of any campaign boosts).
    AND either
    2. Be doable without needing 12 people (or really more than 4)
    OR
    3. Give enough incentive for people to want to run it so that it mostly-full MPAs would be often available.

I think it is better than it was before, but I don't think it is quite there. Nemesis-NT is not strong enough of an incentive, especially when earning it is so RNG dependant. PSO2 has so many RNG mitigations in place, either with stones or CFs. These mitigations not only allowed you to eventually farm weapons if RNG didn't happen to bless you, but they also made sure you could get the particular weapon you wanted in case RNG trolled you. It is funny that Nemesis-NT has such a weak mitigation in place with the Zieg trade-in (some mitigation if RNG trolls you, NO mitigation if you get zero drops), when even OT Nemesis had a stronger RNG mitigation with Galeru when it was released (granted farming 1000 stones was no small feat).

I don't see myself spending time seriously farming any Nemesis-NT. I think I will wait to see what weapon sets come next.

At least we will have a way to farm Dio Hunar for CFs, but I am worried that, once the campaign ends, Nab UQ will will end up like the Riding Quests.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    yeah, like the crystals are at least measurable progress; I haven't gotten a single drop all week, and it's kinda wearing on me. like, I would even get invigorated by finding an ares weapon at this point, just to remind myself "oh right 13* stuff actually does drop here"

but then again i've kept myself pretty busy lately, so I have hardly been able to hunker down to do anything beyond logging in for an EQ, sorting inventory, then logging out because I got something else around the house that needs my attention.

A friend of mine was tellin me she's been finding nemesis NTs about once every 8 hours, but I don't think I've even put 8 hours into it yet.
    My first drop was a Nem after 2 hours. Then 3 hours later an Ares. And 10 hours later another Nem. I have played 5 hours after the 2nd nem, and still no other 13. I also have 3 of the 12* rear units, but I dont think they are worth much. Hoping I can get the last drop this weekend to at least get one full weapon. I wanted to get 2 different weapons, but I doubt 4 NT nems will drop for me in a single weekend.

still better than the whole retarded EQ system
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

It is fine when it starts but it does get dull fast and it really does suck when it shows 12/12 and then suddenly its 3/12 out of nowhere. For increased rates, I barely see it with as much time as I put into this and it just feels like a standard drop rate. Sometimes a weapon will drop after 30 minutes. Other times its over 4 hrs or a few days. I got a few drops from it ( 3 Nemesis and a Weila Board ) but I am usually really burnt out when I get them. I was wondering if there was an atk boost because Anga does an insane amount of damage when it is flying around slapping everyone and Bayaribbles hits like a truck.

I also really dislike that there is no guaranteed way to get Nemesis-NT. No change in the stone shop and no CF and you have to even get three NT drops to even turn an OT into a NT. At least Nemesis NT will be there even after the event.

I've farmed for roughly 8 hours a day since boost. So about 100 hours almost so far. Only 8 nemesis, three eggs, two parfait, a gix, and two ares, but we don't talk about eggs and parfaits.

Meanwhile my friend farmed for half that time and got 9 nems.

Sitting at 5 nems, 2 ares, 1 gix, and 1 egg. Prolly a total of 50 hours only tough, cause only weekend play for me. I will settle with 1 more nt, but I doubt they will drop after patch

All things considered, it might be easier to farm Nem-NT on Boost Weeks after this event. The enemies will lose their 2x HP modifier after the boost, which makes the ATK buff irrelevant as it makes the enemies die twice as fast. It should be easier to burn through targets after this boost week, and more dead enemies = more chances at Nem-NT, which should make subsequent boost weeks primetime for UQ Nab farming.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]