Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Every single one of my ★13 drops from the 1st and 2nd campaigns were from mobs. Not a single boss drop. Although this guarantees that they're Nemesis, I've only gotten 3 so far. I'll need another 3, unless the Katana drops directly...
    Same here. First campagn I've got 1 ST and about 100 crystals from 8 hours of farming and this one ends with a same result. And now I have 2 NTs and about 350 crystals total... which costs me 16 hours and tons of boosts.
    AND NOT A FUCKING TRACE OF Weila Board.

It smeels like this "campagn" stuff is a kind of fake like AliExpress 11.11 "SALE"... to strip off players boost deposit before new EQ start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Same here. First campagn I've got 1 ST and about 100 crystals from 8 hours of farming and this one ends with a same result. And now I have 2 NTs and about 350 crystals total... which costs me 16 hours and tons of boosts.
    AND NOT A FUCKING TRACE OF Weila Board.
    It's funny since I didn't even know that unit was a thing at the time, and I got 3 of them during the 1st campaign. I still want to be able to exchange for Nemesis-NT Katana and Wand, though. Dat desire sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    It smeels like this "campagn" stuff is a kind of fake like AliExpress 11.11 "SALE"... to strip off players boost deposit before new EQ start.
    Could always just use SG to stock up on +125% Triboosts. That's what I've been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    ICould always just use SG to stock up on +125% Triboosts. That's what I've been doing.
    I try to keep up a supply, but it hasn't helped in this case. I finally did manage to at least drop a Gix, but I don't care about that and have no real use for it. I really hope Lillipa is the last place where they put weapons like Nemesis behind RNG like this. With my luck though I'll probably end up getting Slave NT in 1-2 days. I've always liked the Nemesis series more, but I never got a single one. I have 3-4 Slave OT already though. The game has also begun taunting me with Laia Axes in free field. I'm up to 3 now in 2 weeks.

Well I did a little experiment yesterday. First I admit I've almost not farmed this 2nd UQ week. Did it super casually this time. So, about experiment I've bought 3 tri 150 from sg recycle shop and stacked them with team boost, rdb 250 and Dengeki Donuts. Got nothing (not more 10* drop either...) and it was outside JP hours. Also I farmed roughly for 4hours.
    Today I just thought fuck it with the boost, it's plain bullshit, as much as the concert boost are. Farmed for less than 2 hours at JP time with only RDB and donuts...Got a Nemesis rod (my 3rd...seems sega want my r atk character to play Fo ).
    So, yeah I do add my vote to the 'it will drop when it will drop (if it will drop ). Trying to force it with additional "boost"*cough cough* is useless'. Just superstition imho.

Edit: Also I was using only rdb and donuts for all all my previous drops (takt, tmg, dual blades and 2 rods).
    Edit2: Add launcher to the aforementioned list :v
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 3, 2017 at 03:41 PM.

All you guystalking about 12* units and im here sitting with saiki and basically no rings (bcuz im too lazy to gather).
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    All you guystalking about 12* units and im here sitting with saiki and basically no rings (bcuz im too lazy to gather).
    you literally have to not play the game to not have 12* units by now.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you literally have to not play the game to not have 12* units by now.
    but dont you know the casual struggle bro? 1hr of play a day and no 14*? shit game uninstall

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    1hr of play a day and no 14*? shit game uninstall
    I'm playing 8-18 hrs/day attending all EQs when I'm not working and have no 14*... I even can't get a fuking Weila Board.
    This game really is a piece of shit that hates me pretty well. Or just I'm have no luck at all.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 3, 2017 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    but dont you know the casual struggle bro? 1hr of play a day and no 14*? shit game uninstall
    This isn't really accurate at all. I played every Mother EQ that I could and go one off class 13* drop and not a single unit. I got no Deus 13's, but I ended up with about 2 and a half sets of Zein/Qiph units. I played the anniversary LQ's to death and never got Weila Board, although I did get one single Astra unit that the EQ refused to give me.

RNG is RNG. There is nothing stopping you from losing 10000 out of 10000 times, and when that happens it's really frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    I played the anniversary LQ's to death and never got Weila Board, although I did get one single Astra unit that the EQ refused to give me.
    Same here. IT. JUST. DON'T. DROP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    RNG is RNG. There is nothing stopping you from losing 10000 out of 10000 times, and when that happens it's really frustrating.
    I just got drunk again 'cause of that shit