Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Looking forward for Lili revamp...it will probably turn really crazy...I just hope Slave NT won't make Nemesis obsolete after all the Nab farm, because you know, sega... 0u0.
    Well i'm definitly looking forward for Lillipa revamp for 2 reasons : Slave-NT upgrade and i kept a maxed Slave Rod in storage , and (one can dream) Akatsuki will be part of the drops (it will be a better bet than Yamato EQ or next ABR at least xD). As for obsolete Nemesis NT, i doubt Slave will outclass Nemesis in power, it's more likely they'll have a different side effect (Nemesis got barrrier, Slave will have something else) but as you say : SEGA......... RNG is the #1 rule for anyone touching PSO2, wether you're a player or a dev xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Nov 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Not liking the needing 3 NT fodders for exchange. Doesnt feel like a grind as much as just a time lottery. Whats worse, is that is very likely MPAs will be death after the 2 weeks campaign is done, so you if you didnt get what you want during that time, you might as well wait for the next weapon line.
    Everything else was spot on though. Just super salty that the only line I liked turned out to be like this. Hoping Slave is more casual and less tryhard.

I'm waiting for slave, have the TMGs sitting in my inventory for years now that I guruguru'd my ass off for back in the day

The "boosted" rates are too low. The grind is too intense. After farming for nearly 30 hours over the week I only have 2 weila boards and 2 nemesis to show for it. That's about 7 hours of grinding for anything decent. I hop in and out when i'm bored but for the most part it was clearly made to be a time sink. It will be dead when the campaign period is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    The "boosted" rates are too low. The grind is too intense. After farming for nearly 30 hours over the week I only have 2 weila boards and 2 nemesis to show for it. That's about 7 hours of grinding for anything decent. I hop in and out when i'm bored but for the most part it was clearly made to be a time sink. It will be dead when the campaign period is over.
    I thought the boost was a base drop boost, but chances are the only boost is the 150% from campaign. If thats the case, and considering that the event makes stuff have 2x their HP, it would actually be more efficient to farm this after campaign is over :/

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I thought the boost was a base drop boost, but chances are the only boost is the 150% from campaign. If thats the case, and considering that the event makes stuff have 2x their HP, it would actually be more efficient to farm this after campaign is over :/
    There's an RDR boost and a Nemesis-NT drop rate boost stacked together for the event.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

nemesis nt may be boosted in rate but the rate is still arguably worse than the original nem nt rates

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    nemesis nt may be boosted in rate but the rate is still arguably worse than the original nem nt rates
    Really? When ot nemesis landed, I had to get it with stones and never managed to go farther than 2 before being worned out by the endless grind. Which means something around 500 fucking runs...
    Since Nemesis NT, I had only 3 13* drops but they were Nemesis...and I spend far less time grinding to get them. I think I spent less than 8hours, which is a lot but nothing near 500+ runs.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Really? When ot nemesis landed, I had to get it with stones and never managed to go farther than 2 before being worned out by the endless grind. Which means something around 500 fucking runs...
    Since Nemesis NT, I had only 3 13* drops but they were Nemesis...and I spend far less time grinding to get them. I think I spent less than 8hours, which is a lot but nothing near 500+ runs.
    I never got NemesisNT with 250% RDR + 100% Tri-Boost + Timed after maybe 8-10 hours or so
    I'd say much worse (considering it got boosted drop atm)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I never got NemesisNT with 250% RDR + 100% Tri-Boost + Timed after maybe 8-10 hours or so
    I'd say much worse (considering it got boosted drop atm)
    i also didn't get a single neme nt drop in about 25 hours of ult nab so
    hi