Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    All things considered, it might be easier to farm Nem-NT on Boost Weeks after this event. The enemies will lose their 2x HP modifier after the boost, which makes the ATK buff irrelevant as it makes the enemies die twice as fast. It should be easier to burn through targets after this boost week, and more dead enemies = more chances at Nem-NT, which should make subsequent boost weeks primetime for UQ Nab farming.
    more than likely the UQ will stay dead unless Lilipa UQ offers something worse and even then, people probably will or wont run it. For me, no 14* drops, no reason to run it

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    All things considered, it might be easier to farm Nem-NT on Boost Weeks after this event. The enemies will lose their 2x HP modifier after the boost, which makes the ATK buff irrelevant as it makes the enemies die twice as fast. It should be easier to burn through targets after this boost week, and more dead enemies = more chances at Nem-NT, which should make subsequent boost weeks primetime for UQ Nab farming.
    We let you the honor to open a topic and try to organize something then because as Kril said UQ Nab will most likely be ded

Sitting on 4 Nem (TMG, Takt , Rod and DB), 1 Gix sword which I've sent to trash because of false hope for Nem sword drop and Weila board. As usual I always get drops the very first days of an event then my luck goes poof
    Pro tip: Always farm like mad the very first days when something is new. I bet it's SEGA's strategy to trap people sheeps

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    We let you the honor to open a topic and try to organize something then because as Kril said UQ Nab will most likely be ded

Sitting on 4 Nem (TMG, Takt , Rod and DB), 1 Gix sword which I've sent to trash because of false hope for Nem sword drop and Weila board. As usual I always get drops the very first days of an event then my luck goes poof
    Pro tip: Always farm like mad the very first days when something is new. I bet it's SEGA's strategy to trap people sheeps
    Actually if you're really starved for Neme, you can try your luck outside of boost. While Neme droprate will go down significantly, People will still run extras for the shitton of Galeru stones you need for conversion from OT to NT (although that probably won't hold once Lilipa gets its turn)

I still got absolutely nothin so the unboosted rates are gonna feel pretty much the same to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I still got absolutely nothin so the unboosted rates are gonna feel pretty much the same to me!
    Same here. Not a single 13* drop. No units above 10*. Nab UQ cost me nearly me entire supply of triboosters and all I got in return were PA and tech fragments from item desynthesis.

I didn't spend a ton of time there., but I managed to get one Weila and a Nemesis-NT TMG at 29% light and 34 max grind. I am at 210+ Hr-cubes, so I am considering "fixing" the TMG by buying a max grind +1 from the recycle shop and fixing the element up with other 13* TMGs. I am not ready to do so yet, so there will be some time to see what other weapons come out to see if it would be worth it.

It looks like there will be a part 2 boost to Nab UQ according to Bumped. It's not this coming week, but the next (11/29-12/6):
    • Enemy HP + 100%
    • Rare Enemy Rate +100%
    • Player PP Recovery +50%
    • +200% Rare Drop and EXP
    • Dengeki Badge Drops

It doesn't mention Weila or 14*s, so they probably won't be part of it.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

The rare enemy boost sounds good, but I wonder if they will also add the higher rate for Nemesis themselves. Good to know I will have 1 week to get my last NT though c:

so after maint this boost will be live again, time you guys to run this 1hr a day and get triggered etc

http://pso2.jp/players/news/20723/

獲得経験値+200% (exp 200%)
    レアドロップ倍率+200% (RDR 200%)
    レアエネミー出現倍率+100% (Rare enemy rate 100%)

エネミーへの追加要素 stat increase

防御力+50% def
    HP+100%

プレイヤーへの追加要素 player boost

PP回復速度+50% pp recov

and yes, Deus 14*s will drop again (all 3 of them)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 29, 2017 at 12:27 AM.

+50% DEF... Dunno if that's a great trade for +50% PP regen.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Enemies need to survive for longer than half a second somehow
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!