Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Can someone confirm that these eggs are screwing up the drop pool or has a separate drop pool of its own? Because seeing these eggs constantly dropping in ULT NAB where IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN is driving me insane.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Can someone confirm that these eggs are screwing up the drop pool or has a separate drop pool of its own? Because seeing these eggs constantly dropping in ULT NAB where IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN is driving me insane.
    Metheos, they have a separate drop pool.
    Spoiler!

I am reaching Kaiba levels of salt because of Anga. Gotten 5 drops, but all has been eggs, ares or gix.

remember, Sega did promise 10* only drops in UQ upon Ultimate release

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    But it's SOOOOOOOO SKILLFUL!
    its very skillful to show you have no skill

Guess I wont need to open a card tournament in an island, nor blow it up. Angas 6th drop was the last Nem I needed c:

900+ galeru later, still nothing, i wonder why i even thought it would be worth my time to even try, gonna go back to completely ignoring drop only content
    wish you guys better luck than mine
    hi

The only thing I got from it was a nemesis tact early into the last boost week. I used my entire stack of tris for this, and I'm putting more effort than I need to into outdated content.

Maybe I should start leeching

every 4hrs i seem to get a Nem if i stay nonstop, starting to see a pattern here, a really old one

also, are you guys gonna complain Raid Dragon drops only? cuz theres no CF there either w hope you got lots of meseta for that expensive 14* sword

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    every 4hrs i seem to get a Nem if i stay nonstop, starting to see a pattern here, a really old one

also, are you guys gonna complain Raid Dragon drops only? cuz theres no CF there either w hope you got lots of meseta for that expensive 14* sword
    no, i literally don't even know the potentials of current 14* weapons for the most part because that's how much i care about something which for all intents and purposes doesn't exist
    i got lured in with nab cause nemesis seemed to drop ok since plenty of others dropped several and obviously i got pretty disappointed, but i won't make that mistake again, so i won't have any reason to complain if i never acknowledge their existence in the first place
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

depends on if the content is actually well-done and redeems the episode. Or if it has other things going for it besides the weapons.
    Deus was a terrible boss fight, and I wanted to stop attending the moment I got my CF and stones done with. His factor also cost pennies.
    Even if you find what you're looking for from the Dragon, there's still a chance at big $$$.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Dec 2, 2017 at 05:48 PM.