Default Returning Player, some questions, maybe a little troubleshooting.

So, decided to try and get back into PSO2 a little bit, see if I can't play with some friends who have also had it for a while, though been running into a couple issues.

First things firsts, on an entirely new computer, which mean a fresh install of the game and the Tweaker. I am presenting running that.. Quantum System update check thing, just to be safe, but I am getting the Server Connection Timed Out error when trying to log in. I'm in Upper Midwestern US, so I shouldn't need the telepipe proxy, right? I've tried it with, and without. If it was a password thing, I would get an error regarding the password instead of the connection error?

I am in the sticky spot of having forgot which permutation of my passwords I used for this, but I'll figure it out before long, but I gotta get around that Connection issue first. I'll keep posted about this situation once that update checker finishes.

Other than that, it has been a while for me since I've played, but the only thing that sounds 'new' to me, is the Hero class, so.. have I really missed too much besides all the AC stuff?

I can't help you much with IT. The password error is 602 or 603 if I remember, so if you don't see those error codes then it's not a password issue.

As far as new stuff goes, when did you stop playing? Hero came with Buster Quests (sort of like TD's) and the Episode 5 story. All old classes were also rebalanced and buffed so that Hero didn't make them completely redundant. Sega is also exploring higher difficulty content. So far they've done this by temporarily altering old quests. Ultimate Naberius is the current quest they're focusing on.