Default Do SEGA accept suggestions for costumes, etc.?

So yeah, that, basically

I just want to know if they take suggestions from players for new accessories, costumes and the like - and if so,
    how would I go about submitting one?

Thankies~

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    So yeah, that, basically

I just want to know if they take suggestions from players for new accessories, costumes and the like - and if so,
    how would I go about submitting one?

Thankies~
    Only during Design contests. They'll typically announce when they hold one, so just keep your eyes peeled.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Only during Design contests. They'll typically announce when they hold one, so just keep your eyes peeled.
    And then the winners are chosen at the whim of people at SEGA with shit taste.

I wonder if they take suggestions on what to do with the shopping lobby's soccer/stage? I think it would be cool to see it turn an ice rink with music like this playing on the big screen.Least during the winter time.

Nights Journey into Dreams - Electrical Entertainment
    Spoiler!
    Nights Journey into Dreams - Dreams Dreams (Instrumental)
    Spoiler!
    Sonic Unleashed - Empire City (Night)
    Spoiler!
    Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games - Sherbet Land
    Spoiler!

Aww, that sucks.

I really want a fox tail that changes colour to match hair, like the wagging tail does ._.

In eventual enquettes (whenever their development schedule isn't finalized, you can assume) they have questions about which stylistic you'd want to see more, and also what sort of collabs you want to see.

But just like with contests, you have to consider that you (and your friendcircle) aren't holding an universally objective truth on what costumes in pso2 should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    aren't holding an universally objective truth on what costumes in pso2 should be.
    At the very least, I'd say the idea that PSO2 should go back to its root theme with costume design, and create more variety within that theme is pretty universal.

There's so much fashion in this game and yet so little. The good ideas there are pretty much always fall short, for example unless you're a literal ring champ the ring champ outer only works in black because of those awful stripes and it being too long, and I don't think there's even one good/normal necklace in the game even if we ignore the floating
    Why have this layer wear stuff if you still don't take advantage of it years later