Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Fall Questionnaire

http://pso2.jp/players/news/20651/

Mostly about combat balance and the current content.
    I -strongly- urge you guys to actually answer in the fields if you don't like something about EP5 (if you're still around that is). Learn Japanese, consult with someone that's fluent in it, whatever.
    Of course, answer this for free 40 sg.

This is probably going to influence future balance patches. Just saying.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I filled .... things about no CF for current Nab's Nemesis, ★14, units (hoping for CF implementation)
    Buster Medal only from Free Match .....
    Hr's Tmg (PA and play) to Gu's Tmg pls

I forgot the rest >_>

hopefully-not-too-butchered-for-them >_>
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

It may also be worth noting that you'll only be prompted to answer detailed questions about a class if you selected 「よくプレイしている」(play often) on the question about how often do you play each class.

All I ended up saying was that Bouncer needed a better skill tree. You can easily pass on fields, J Reversal and heal related, and max out both DB and JB and Elemental Stance. And then max out Step just because.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I was filling a pointed essay about how balls techer is right now but I accidentally closed the page while looking up some japanese words so it's now forever lost in space
    rip fellow techer fans, it's not like they would've done anything about it anyway.

Can we say how BAD Battle Arena is in this Questionnaire ?

-add the other 2 Advance Classes already
    -add Beasts because Dark Blast is basically Nanoblasts
    -XH all fields with relevant 13/14* drops

meh idk, game is lacking right now outside these boosts to old UQ's and AQ Rallies

Make War Cry/aggro skills not complete trash

War Cry probably should be the strongest one seeing as its primary function is to taunt and secondary is to boost attack/pp regen plus it costs 3 times as much as Victory Cry. Aggro is a secondary effect for Showtime, really.. like its a risk a Gunner is taking for more damage it probably shouldn't match the dedicated aggro skills in overall strength,
    Last edited by Raujinn; Nov 13, 2017 at 07:01 PM.

Kinda bummed that if you only sometimes play a class they don't let you give your opinion - what if i only sometimes play it (after maxing it) because i have very strong opinions about it!

For the classes i did answer though:

1. Hero - Good at being user friendly and idiot proof, but mechanically shallow and attacks don't feel weighty
    2. Force - better PP management than before but Fire/Ice/Lightning aren't very good on raid bosses. Content tends to heavily favor Fire and Light even though each element has a unique style.
    3. Braver - Really like the buffs, attacks feel like they have weight and balanced vs bosses and mobs. Still, unattractive as a subclass. RATK build isn't very viable because it needs Gunslash for close combat, yet Gunslash shooting damage is far behind Fighter.
    4. Bouncer - Like the aerial gameplay, but too darn many hoops to jump through like rainbow set, cooldowns, fields, shifta air, Gear gimmick. The Stances are really unintuitive and the Fields are just too much when the subpalette has techs and cooldowns. Sega pls fix.
    5. Gunner - Come a long way since Ep3, like the effort:reward ratio. Don't like how it was gutted as a subclass, not even talking about Chain - even ZRA was gutted for point blank Gunslashing.

And then i was like, Ep5 is too concentrated. Only one adv class, only one Dark Blast, only one best in slot Cfile. Online games should be about variety and choice. I've been running the same TAXQ and Rodos for years - centralize the rewards like have a fixed pool of 5 mil meseta a week and players can choose how they want to earn it. Add 12* Diabo and Guranz units, update Challenge Mode and give people more routes to good gear in general.

They were pretty receptive to some of my requests last time, like mass tekking so hopefully some of my wishlist happens