Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    Kaiser set is just a common 11* drop from Deus ESC-A and can be bough from shop players for cheap. The same goes for its counterpart (Saiha set)
    Kaiser and Saiha also drop in high level bonus quests.

Once again, thank you for the information.
    I'll go snag the kaiser set for now.

One more question, the polytan shop NPC's sell two units that are 400 dangeki coins each, do they have a set bonus? if it's decent, is it worth going for? I'm speaking as someone who is using the unit set bought with master craftsman seals and could painfully use anything better than it.

Polyshop units are worse than the weapon badge units if you ask me.

If you don't need extra rings, just go kaiser / kaiser / saiha until you get something better.

This set will give you a total of 90 atk / 30pp / 150hp.
    Last edited by TheIrregular; Nov 20, 2017 at 01:09 PM.

This is getting confusing, why are 90% of 12★ units pale against a crafted Saiki set? They give shitty buffs and shitty defence.

Part of it is that Force doesn't need ring slots, so you're more likely to look at the raw stats which 12* don't necessarily have over 11*. It's intended that the advantage of 12* is rings and not stats. I don't know why Sega went this route, but I have no problem with it while 12* is untradeable.

I'd personally recommended going with a unit combo with one 12* unit over Saiki if you want to be optimal though. Tech Parry is a strong ring, and playing Force without Short Mirage feels absolutely terrible.

It's really hard to decide on rings.
    But the step rings seem to be the most useful and popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    It's really hard to decide on rings.
    But the step rings seem to be the most useful and popular?
    It's mostly cause everyone plays a striking class. Step JA gives melee classes except Braver and sub-BR combos more offensive capabilities, and Step Jump gives all melee classes, Ranger, and Gunner improved mobility options by being able to go straight into a run after a dodge.

The other popular Ring is Air Reversal, for the record.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Can't go wrong there i guess.
    It is annoying to dodge an attack but get hit by the next one.
    (Especially by the flying based bosses)

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    Part of it is that Force doesn't need ring slots, so you're more likely to look at the raw stats which 12* don't necessarily have over 11*. It's intended that the advantage of 12* is rings and not stats. I don't know why Sega went this route, but I have no problem with it while 12* is untradeable.

I'd personally recommended going with a unit combo with one 12* unit over Saiki if you want to be optimal though. Tech Parry is a strong ring, and playing Force without Short Mirage feels absolutely terrible.
    Had no issues playing without those for years. Personally, I prefer rings that save me time above anything else. Being able to S&H at 3 minute with a couple of hits instead of 6 charges each is much better, will be better with the Tech Charge JA change in December.