Default Any casual players looking for friends?

It's been a while since I used this site. Since my last post, I moved like twice, took a few breaks. One was forced due to no internet, came back to the game then forgot I had a thing here etc. But anyway some time has passed, and those I was once friends with are no longer around or don't play the game anymore.

I'm seeking casual friends who enjoy the game for what it is and just overall have a good time. Well not too casual, I don't wanna be forced pick up the slack of a lv70+ wearing 9 star gear while dying all the time. I tend to hang out with non expert players but can get into such rooms if a friend asked me to. This is because I enjoy struggle more and don't care too much to be in successful mpa's all the time.

I'm in no real rush to get anything done in game. My ign/character name is Raburesu. I'm in ship 2

so if anyone is looking for someone to relax with, feel free to send me a request. I'd talk more about myself and what I'm about, but I don't wanna post something too long, so I'll leave that to be found out in game if anyone is interested to add me. I'd also add other types, it's just that I grow tired of hearing about gear and how good/bad a mpa in quests are doing all the time. Oh and one more thing I almost forgot.

I am lv75 all classes except for summoner. I don't play that class.

Quote Originally Posted by Raburesu View Post
    It's been a while since I used this site. Since my last post, I moved like twice, took a few breaks. One was forced due to no internet, came back to the game then forgot I had a thing here etc. But anyway some time has passed, and those I was once friends with are no longer around or don't play the game anymore.

I'm seeking casual friends who enjoy the game for what it is and just overall have a good time. Well not too casual, I don't wanna be forced pick up the slack of a lv70+ wearing 9 star gear while dying all the time. I tend to hang out with non expert players but can get into such rooms if a friend asked me to. This is because I enjoy struggle more and don't care too much to be in successful mpa's all the time.

I'm in no real rush to get anything done in game. My ign/character name is Raburesu. I'm in ship 2

so if anyone is looking for someone to relax with, feel free to send me a request. I'd talk more about myself and what I'm about, but I don't wanna post something too long, so I'll leave that to be found out in game if anyone is interested to add me. I'd also add other types, it's just that I grow tired of hearing about gear and how good/bad a mpa in quests are doing all the time. Oh and one more thing I almost forgot.

I am lv75 all classes except for summoner. I don't play that class.
    Go over to PSO2 Discord Server, that's where you can find groups to hang out with, everyone there is English players, and there are many teams that are recruiting @Raburesu
    Last edited by Altrius Véurr; Nov 19, 2017 at 10:26 AM.