Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Polytan 13* weapons question

Firstly, are they considered the strongest weapons atm that are easy to get? Or is Evileda weapons better?

Secondly, i got my basilis sword to +30, can it be grinded to +35? I'm worried if i put the other six swords into it, it'll be a waste.
    This will be my first +35 so i'm just curious and worried since this is the last day.

Strongest Collection file weapons, No
    In order to get it to +35, you need to use 5 weapons that will upgrade limit by 1 (If the weapon is at limit 30, 30 -> 31 -> 32 and so on)
    If you have a weapon with 34 limit, it will count as 5 weapons (30 -> 35), 30 is treated as 1 limit, 31 as 2, and so on.

Zone with number 30 indicates limit.
    Last edited by wahahaha; Dec 4, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Firstly, are they considered the strongest weapons atm that are easy to get? Or is Evileda weapons better?

Secondly, i got my basilis sword to +30, can it be grinded to +35? I'm worried if i put the other six swords into it, it'll be a waste.
    This will be my first +35 so i'm just curious and worried since this is the last day.
    If you get it to +35 and use its SAF along with affixes that you would be using for a Qliphad, then yes, Basalis weapons can be the strongest non-RNG weapons currently available. (Assuming they have the same Affixes, when comparing the 3 currently available CF Swords [not counting Revolucio], with its SAF Basalis has a ~1% higher multiplier and 66 more S-ATK than Detonation Rage, and a 9% higher multiplier and 4 more S-ATK than Evleda).
    Check the second page of your item description, and it should tell you what your Grind Cap is; every copy of the weapon you feed it will raise that Cap by a certain amount dependent on the Grind Cap of the duplicate weapon being fed, so if you just got 3 copies from CF to raise the Element to 60%, then your weapon should have a cap of +xx/32, and thus would need 3 more CF versions of the weapon to be able to reach +35/35.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 4, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Strongest Collection file weapons, No
    In order to get it to +35, you need to use 5 weapons that will upgrade limit by 1 (30 -> 31 -> 32 and so on)
    If you have a weapon with 34 limit, it will count as 5 weapons (30 -> 35)
    Alright i see now, this will help my anxiety then.
    So i only need 5 and not 6? I was using the guide on the bumped page for NT 13*'s but it wasn't as descriptive and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you get it to +35 and use its SAF along with affixes that you would be using for a Qliphad, then yes, Basalis weapons can be the strongest non-RNG weapons currently available.
    Check the second page of your item description, and it should tell you what your Grind Cap is; every copy of the weapon you feed it will raise that Cap by a certain amount dependent on the Grind Cap of the duplicate weapon being fed, so if you just got 3 copies from CF to raise the Element to 60%, then your weapon should have a cap of +xx/32, and thus would need 3 more CF versions of the weapon to be able to reach +35/35.
    Thank you as well.
    Yea i guess affixes are the next thing to work on.
    As if spending millions + a few hundred SG's to rush the last few days wasn't enough.

also what is "SAF" sorry i'm not completely recognized with abbreviated terms in PSO2

Thank you as well.
    Yea i guess affixes are the next thing to work on.
    As if spending millions + a few hundred SG's to rush the last few days wasn't enough.

also what is "SAF" sorry i'm not completely recognized with abbreviated terms in PSO2
    Special Ability Factor; it is an affix that you can add at 100% rate from a weapon that is at +35/35. In the case of Basalis, it gives you a further 5% damage on an enemy that has Jellen on it, which a Basalis applies via its potential.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 4, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Special Ability Factor; it is an affix that you can add at 100% rate on a weapon that is at +35/35. In the case of Basalis, it gives you a further 5% damage on an enemy that has Jellen on it, which a Basalis applies via its potential.
    Sounds wonderful, i'm gonna get right on that.

Alright i see now, this will help my anxiety then.
    So i only need 5 and not 6? I was using the guide on the bumped page for NT 13*'s but it wasn't as descriptive and helpful.
    You need base weapon (Limit 30) + 5 fodders (As long as they are limit 30 too), which makes a total of 6
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    You need base weapon (Limit 30) + 5 fodders (As long as they are limit 30 too), which makes a total of 6
    Damn, the guide on the bumped website made it seem like i needed 6 weapons to grind into it.
    At least my alt will have a nice weapon to toy around with then.

Damn, the guide on the bumped website made it seem like i needed 6 weapons to grind into it.
    At least my alt will have a nice weapon to toy around with then.
    It's not your fault. The Bumped guide is not very clear in that section. You need six weapons total: one is your base, and the other five are what you'll use to raise the grind cap. Also, unless you are low on lambda grinders, using 12* weapons as fodder is (IIRC) less efficient than fusing 10* weapons that are grinded to +20 or maxed out 1* weapons.