Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i just realized the super armor could save one from potentially being knocked out of barantsion during it's flying animation. that's pretty op
    I actually haven't tried MH ring on Fo, but doesn't it already allow this?

I'm using the MH ring on FO and yeah, it's sufficient to prevent from being knocked out during Barantsion, however it's 25 sec duration for 90 secs cooldown. Slave-NT just got a faster CD to get same effect

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I'm using the MH ring on FO and yeah, it's sufficient to prevent from being knocked out during Barantsion, however it's 25 sec duration for 90 secs cooldown. Slave-NT just got a faster CD to get same effect
    Alright thanks, the 90 second reset isn't a problem for compounds with the 2 minute cooldown though. Pre-patch it would be a little long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    they might be playing Lightning Fo/Fi
    when i checked both JP players were FO/FI, why not burn things instead as this class combo idk because they sure arent shocking anything

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    when i checked both JP players were FO/FI, why not burn things instead as this class combo idk because they sure arent shocking anything
    Single skill tree?

Fo/Fi usually avoids fire because of the PP cost, though I guess they could use PPC ring. I've only used Ice Fo/Fi but not really in any serious content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    If they're playing Fo/Fi they're either Fire/Ice or Lightning/Ice now,and probably have only 1 tree.
    I doubt nothing in fire mastery against fire weak enemies is gonna do much compared to full lightning mastery against fire weak enemies anyway lul.
    Spoiler!

another point to consider between nem and slave for a particular wep is the 20% cost reduction riding on hold button down pa's
    swiki says that only taja doesnt ride on these and other skills/pots do
    below are the ones i could think of that would be worth checking out, since some swiki descriptions mention pp reducing pots on hold down costs(sphere eraser) and sometimes says nothing for others

sword: rising slash
    knux: straight charge
    rifle: parallel0
    chair: rodeo0 and eraser (ra weps have pp bullet save to further add to this)
    techs: gigrants0 initial hold
    bow: million storm
    boots: strike gust0

obviously some of these arent as important to their respective classes as others but might be worth a check

just tested gigrants0 on nem rod vs qliffad with same pp 194 for both: nem took ~22secs to drain to 0, qliph took ~17secs
    i only have nem rod with the pot unlocked for testing and arguably gigrants0 reductions arent as an important of a factor for fo as say rodeo0 or eraser for ra, but still coupled with ragrants spam very nice for light(can use massive hunter ring for tanking barantsion). i think if ill manage to make slave rod and talis id make them lightning for nazonde armor or dark for namegid armor and looks

pp save bullet nem rifle or launcher(need special bullets) on parallel, rodeo and eraser should yield: 0.8*0.8=0.64 or 36% savings, crazy! maybe thats why i saw nem cannons with phrase decay on them in nab ult

i dont know much about other applications outside ra and fo so just passing along the info (i could have missed some other pa's too)

edit: just tagging along that i play lilli ult fire fo/fi with double nem rods (fire and light for darkers) and it hits super hard here, taja'ed foie usually hits for over 100k, gifoie for 30-60k per tic, rafoie about 70k, got nafoie to hit leopards face for 300+k. its rod only fire tree cause i wanna keep pot between nems and always need the crazy pp regen rods give on normals(i have others for talis, plus anga gets talis resist alot anyways). zondeel then hit the cluster once and get all your pp back its great, rarely need orbit and easy to maintain pp slayer and taja. pp convert ring is a staple too. i usually fomel anga early on then loop ilgrants+grants/ragrants to knock it over. its not as strong as ice mastery barasteon but i figure the damage i lose on fomeling it is recovered by the mpa by not giving it light resist since everyones weps are usually light, nice to see it get fire resist early on

edit2: nabarta0 seems to not ride on nems pot, was hard to tell cause it drains so fast but keep getting ~3.6secs to drain to 0 from 194pp on both weps
    Last edited by mr.chills; Dec 8, 2017 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    Single skill tree?

Fo/Fi usually avoids fire because of the PP cost, though I guess they could use PPC ring. I've only used Ice Fo/Fi but not really in any serious content.
    you should know people cant inspect other tree builds at all in this game without them posting a screenshot of it or w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    If they're playing Fo/Fi they're either Fire/Ice or Lightning/Ice now,and probably have only 1 tree.
    I doubt nothing in fire mastery against fire weak enemies is gonna do much compared to full lightning mastery against fire weak enemies anyway lul.
    ya your stationery Zonde T0 sure is doing a bunch, i wanna know why this is thing with a small handful of people, either disgusting meme's or what

Remind me why Lighting over Fire?:
    https://twitter.com/AFOTHER1/status/938793076989992960
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 8, 2017 at 08:57 PM.

^that vid is fo/br cause that stance icon is weak

this is fo/fi ice/lightning in ult nab using lightning talis for some reason but nice damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZcxDRtAEc&t=118s

its cause fi stance bonuses are unconditional to weakness so it can still be pretty large bonuses from stance+taja+slayer etc
    force is unconditional too so together it would make sense to bring one color everywhere if you absolutely had too

still i think its bad taste, like why not pick up the 1.3 single weakness bonus plus another 1.15(1.2prem) weakpoint damage drink by matching? so yeah with the amount of resets they've been handing out too

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    ^that vid is fo/br cause that stance icon is weak

this is fo/fi ice/lightning in ult nab using lightning talis for some reason but nice damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZcxDRtAEc&t=118s

its cause fi stance bonuses are unconditional to weakness so it can still be pretty large bonuses from stance+taja+slayer etc
    force is unconditional too so together it would make sense to bring one color everywhere if you absolutely had too

still i think its bad taste, like why not pick up the 1.3 single weakness bonus plus another 1.15(1.2prem) weakpoint damage drink by matching? so yeah with the amount of resets they've been handing out too
    this level of play is on par with hu/su for me, im sorry