Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you should know people cant inspect other tree builds at all in this game without them posting a screenshot of it or w/e.
    I know. I was positing that they had a single tree, built for lightning. I didn't expect you to know if they did for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    when i checked both JP players were FO/FI, why not burn things instead as this class combo idk because they sure arent shocking anything
    If you actually know how to use Lighnting FO/FI, it's a great boon in ANY mobbing content
    Most of the mobs spawns are very scattered, which hinder most of the AoE techs out there, but Lightning FO can throw a Talis in the air and get Razonde arcs to deal damage to most of them. for the tighter spawns, Gizonde/Zondeel into type 0 is still bigger damage than any fire spam, for much cheaper.

Additionally, Fire's bossing tech, Nafoie, just doesn't work well here, especially when you have to hit Leone's head or Guranz leg cannons or core while they spin out of control all around the map. On the other hand, Sazonde and Gizonde are incredibly accurate and can actually dish very good DPS on those. Added Bonus is that Gizonde will also hurt nearby mobs.

All of this to say a solid Lightning FO/FI can do as much work as Fire, provided they actually know how to make the most of it
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 9, 2017 at 02:01 PM.

Hows the boost? 300% RDR on top of other tickets dont seem to feel like theres a difference...running usual 4-6hrs average per slave, Anga still trolling with Are's/Gix drops

rates as shit as ever .. got 3rd slave done with that content forever hated the grind since it was only fun for a day or 2 then just became annoying as shit

I learned my lesson from Ultimate Naberius boost week. Farming this is a waste of time.

Anga constantly spawning gets old really fast
    test

Is Slave-NT any good?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is Slave-NT any good?
    I... take it you haven't read any of the previous posts.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Anga constantly spawning gets old really fast
    This. Seriously I'm so sick and tired of Anga. Huge waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Got my 3 slave weps within ~280 stones/9-12 hrs of farm. This is deffo better than my nab uq farm where i had to farm like ~20hrs till first nemesis dropped, but again, we havent had boost week like we do now which is extra 150% rdr, so uh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯