Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tournesol View Post
    Got my 3 slave weps within ~280 stones/9-12 hrs of farm. This is deffo better than my nab uq farm where i had to farm like ~20hrs till first nemesis dropped, but again, we havent had boost week like we do now which is extra 150% rdr, so uh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm....not sure if you realized you can't get NT versions with just stones.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'm....not sure if you realized you can't get NT versions with just stones.
    I think he means he was able ot get 3 slave weapons as drops by the time he got 280 stones,
    Spoiler!

Ah lol, misunderstood.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Tournesol View Post
    Got my 3 slave weps within ~280 stones/9-12 hrs of farm. This is deffo better than my nab uq farm where i had to farm like ~20hrs till first nemesis dropped, but again, we havent had boost week like we do now which is extra 150% rdr, so uh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Been the other way round for me unfortunately, I got a bunch of things out of Nab but haven't seen a single 13* or Wheely Bored from Lillipa, despite playing it more.

I'll keep at it though, if nothing else it's fun, at least when Anga isn't back-to-back spawning.

Is there a method to finding a party that will go into the boss room for first time completion?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Is there a method to finding a party that will go into the boss room for first time completion?
    Not really, you usually just have to go by yourself or party with someone who will go with you. It's not like you need other people, though; Dio Hunar is pitifully weak even with boosted stats.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Not really, you usually just have to go by yourself or party with someone who will go with you. It's not like you need other people, though; Dio Hunar is pitifully weak even with boosted stats.
    Lol, I thought the boss room on Nab and Lillipa was full strength Bird Dragon/ Metal Fang Banshees all this time. Imma go do this now while I got time. xD
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Dec 15, 2017 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    -can throw down a party maker that says "for killing bosses" when the mpa is closest to that exit
    -if no one joins can just ask in all chat (works well when the mpa numbers dwindle before eq and the remaining people wanna finish for example)
    -can save dark blast/finisher/compounds etc to make the fight faster or if you have to go solo

solo isnt bad at all like people have said, it can be more time-consuming depending on your build tho(fo/fi without light for example)
    the main attraction of killing dio is getting all the exp you've gathered from the long grind session to apply to cf's and dark blast (if you still need it)

alright so now that the campaign (nightmare) is over, how were the spoils?

9 Slave Drops in 2 weeks, 8 from mobs, 1 from boss. Either I have the worst luck ever but Rare bosses and boss rates in general felt like a massive lie.
    Running a consistent 700% RDR should have made a big impact but it just felt like they lowered the rates from Nem or something considering all the Slave weapons (aside GS/Tact) were under 2k drops while during Nab Campaign I remember them reaching about 3k each weapon.

What I learned about this, Hotspots definitely felt VERY real, Sega planned for certain enemies to drop 14* stars only and to keep them more elusive, RNG is cruel but the rates still felt severely tweaked more than ever

I have about 25 Weila Boards now (im sure some people have double or triple), wish I could give these out but nothing to do with them now
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 19, 2017 at 06:20 PM.

I got my 3 slaves then dipped. It ain't nemesis, but UQ is far too boring, I don't feel like seeing Anga for a long time, and I just needed a strong enough weapon to use on Dragon. My gf found Akatsuki an hour before maint when I was thinking about jumping back on HU again. (she only cares about GU)