Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Any idea where the 14* partizan is?
    non existent until Dragon release, i posted what 14*'s drop on the first page of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theyre better than Nem in terms of DPS but ya, the drop rates feel worse than Nab UQ, i mean look at the drop chart so far, either people dont care or are waiting for boost week idk but these eg drops can screw off
    Mostly because people don't care, mainly for 2 reasons :
    -Probably quite a few are burned out of Nabby farm/got Nemesis covering their weapons already, so won't bother for the Lilipa round
    - Slave vs Neme in terms of efficiency depends on class played, and tbh Neme is infinitely better on Hero (which is still like half of the playerbase) since shield avoids resets and PP reduce is always useful, unlike PP regen on attack (vastly useless on TMG because lol TMG normals, and very lackluster on Sword since they regen a minimal amount already)

drop rates look exactly the same, horribly bad but obtainable through enough pain xD

Zephyrion has pretty much nailed it.

Slave Rifle and Force weapons may be of some interest due to the nature of some charged PAs. The Slave barrier's super armor lasts for 5 seconds from the moment it is broken which may grant one to fire off 2 Satellite Cannons or End Attracts while one has enemy aggression without caring about being interrupted.

I'm not a fan of the 3 Yamato 14* so less of an incentive for me to farm there, although I'd like to get Slave rod and talis to cover some more elements.

I-I just want Jupiter Tullus so I have a reason to take up Dual Blades after ignoring them for two years.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the pp cost reduction from nemesis is honestly better on everything, since reducing your pp costs means your effective PP is 20% higher, so you can use 20% more PAs before running out, then your PP regen is basically 20% more effective since you need less of it to use another PA again.

slave's regen boosts are pretty great, since it means you spend slightly less time recovering PP than you would on nemesis, but you'll be running out of pp faster than them too. so that mostly just means nemesis offers greater burst damage, while slave would be alright too for stuff that can regenerate pp quickly.

They are both alright, but slave isnt as good on somethings as it is on others. I'd say force would be Nemesis for all elements period, since you already got techer sub's pp restorate giving you 40% pp regen, slave would only add 20 to that for +60%, so you wouldn't see a huge difference in how much pp you regenerate via Tech Charge PP Recovery, as opposed to the raw 20% pp saved on all techs with nemesis.

i just realized the super armor could save one from potentially being knocked out of barantsion during it's flying animation. that's pretty op

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    the pp cost reduction from nemesis is honestly better on everything, since reducing your pp costs means your effective PP is 20% higher, so you can use 20% more PAs before running out, then your PP regen is basically 20% more effective since you need less of it to use another PA again.

slave's regen boosts are pretty great, since it means you spend slightly less time recovering PP than you would on nemesis, but you'll be running out of pp faster than them too. so that mostly just means nemesis offers greater burst damage, while slave would be alright too for stuff that can regenerate pp quickly.

They are both alright, but slave isnt as good on somethings as it is on others. I'd say force would be Nemesis for all elements period, since you already got techer sub's pp restorate giving you 40% pp regen, slave would only add 20 to that for +60%, so you wouldn't see a huge difference in how much pp you regenerate via Tech Charge PP Recovery, as opposed to the raw 20% pp saved on all techs with nemesis.
    some math mistakes:
    1) 20% reduced cost means your effective pool is 1/0.8 = 25% more effective PAs not 20%
    2) PP % regen are multiplicative so the 20% from slave is effectively 28% more regen
    3) you're not considering 5 seconds of super armor in your comparison
    Last edited by milranduil; Dec 8, 2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Mostly because people don't care, mainly for 2 reasons :
    -Probably quite a few are burned out of Nabby farm/got Nemesis covering their weapons already, so won't bother for the Lilipa round
    Agreed
    - Slave vs Neme in terms of efficiency depends on class played, and tbh Neme is infinitely better on Hero (which is still like half of the playerbase) since shield avoids resets and PP reduce is always useful, unlike PP regen on attack
    Debatable, depending on how you play, Slave is better on HR or overall better in general, its a DPS increase vs Nem fix one mistake situation with these 2 series.

(vastly useless on TMG because lol TMG normals, and very lackluster on Sword since they regen a minimal amount already)
    HR TMG is vastly useless outside battery use and small mob control outside UQ and when Anga resist Sword/Talis for some reason

drop rates look exactly the same, horribly bad but obtainable through enough pain xD
    Agreed, took me at least 9hrs before first Slave and well first 45mins for useless Gix

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post

Slave is 20% passive and 30% on normal attacks, for me, any other class that isnt Tech this is a great boost in DPS especially in FI but I say this because i dont often use Talis throws to recovery PP a lot and Rods well I avoided Rod Shoot for a long time but I got spare SP now and probably still wont use it as much
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 8, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

Riddle me this guys, why are people maining Lighting Techs in Lilipa UQ when everything is weak to fire? and yes even still using Lighting on Anga during resist

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i just realized the super armor could save one from potentially being knocked out of barantsion during it's flying animation. that's pretty op
    some math mistakes:
    1) 20% reduced cost means your effective pool is 1/0.8 = 25% more effective PAs not 20%
    2) PP % regen are multiplicative so the 20% from slave is effectively 28% more regen
    3) you're not considering 5 seconds of super armor in your comparison
    ah yeah those are some good points too, I guess after I learned that attack pp restoration was additive I just assumed pp regen was too. and yeah the super armor effect would be pretty useful for practical reasons too

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Riddle me this guys, why are people maining Lighting Techs in Lilipa UQ when everything is weak to fire? and yes even still using Lighting on Anga during resist
    they might be playing Lightning Fo/Fi

My salt started soon this time. I got 2 13* drops so far, but both were of course from Angas. And naturally, they were Ares and Gix.
    But hey, at least is not an egg v: