Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Random Game Crashes during Lilipa UQ and maybe elsewhere

So i've hearing JP players having random crashes past couple of weeks and mainly this week. I dont use Tweaker so i dont have those typical issues. Now is anyone else experiencing this as well? Because my friend (tweaker) me (no Tweaker) crashed in Lilipa Uq at the same time.

Rather odd

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think I had a couple random crashes recently, but I dont think they involved lilipa; but I forget what I was doing

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I think I had a couple random crashes recently, but I dont think they involved lilipa; but I forget what I was doing
    dont know what it was and I dont crash very often either. All I know is when I logged back the mpa i was in was wiped out

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    So i've hearing JP players having random crashes past couple of weeks and mainly this week. I dont use Tweaker so i dont have those typical issues. Now is anyone else experiencing this as well? Because my friend (tweaker) me (no Tweaker) crashed in Lilipa Uq at the same time.

Rather odd
    If I had to guess, sega likely botched something with the update. I would try doing a file check to see if that sorts it out.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    If I had to guess, sega likely botched something with the update. I would try doing a file check to see if that sorts it out.
    no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    no thanks
    No thanks to what?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    No thanks to what?
    No file check I suppose

No crash (yet) on my end but whole mpa was stuck because our screens turned full grey
    Spoiler!
    . I turned UI off for screenshots but I was actually able to see peoples name and my UI and that's all. It came back to normal after a minute or so

Someone on my team keeps getting 630ed either in the camp ship right before an EQ, or right after the run but before the boss crystal is broken. No idea if it's a server thing or their game being doofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    No file check I suppose

No crash (yet) on my end but whole mpa was stuck because our screens turned full grey
    Spoiler!
    . I turned UI off for screenshots but I was actually able to see peoples name and my UI and that's all. It came back to normal after a minute or so
    I file Check twice after every maint, which is why I dont do it and now a days doing a File Check is real obvious as a first step to trying to fix something. I havent gotten hit since the last crash (didnt do a file check still) so I dont know what was causing it

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Someone on my team keeps getting 630ed either in the camp ship right before an EQ, or right after the run but before the boss crystal is broken. No idea if it's a server thing or their game being doofy.
    sounds like an internet problem

||
    ||
    V
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!