Default Icons Dragon Update 12/20/17

not a data miner but friend shared this with me and no one has posted it yet, dont know stuff is missing but heres i guess most of it:

https://i.imgur.com/2zzGg03r.jpg

friend also did some damage comparisons from Atra/Val against Slave/Nem and its a very minor difference in dmg between the 3 with its SSA's and what not for some 14*'s.

Hey look, color variations for the Sexy Style.

Not much that hasn't already been announced, but the Raete Gunslash is new, I think.

Also, what's the deal with that... recolored Ray Launcher? Some of these look like repeats, which means we might be getting camos.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Hey look, color variations for the Sexy Style.

Not much that hasn't already been announced, but the Raete Gunslash is new, I think.

Also, what's the deal with that... recolored Ray Launcher? Some of these look like repeats, which means we might be getting camos.
    ah if these were posted before then my bad, wasnt aware (and didnt look hard) for the previous icon thread, figured this was all new tonight or at least most of it

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ah if these were posted before then my bad, wasnt aware (and didnt look hard) for the previous icon thread, figured this was all new tonight or at least most of it
    No, you're correct, most of this is new. I'm just saying that update announcements have talked about most of the stuff in here, like the new Battle Arena shop stuff and the mini Crafting Room Items.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    No, you're correct, most of this is new. I'm just saying that update announcements have talked about most of the stuff in here, like the new Battle Arena shop stuff and the mini Crafting Room Items.
    ah ok

Revolutio Recolors. Fancy.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So that revo recolor are Dominacio from es?

yeah on bumped recap15 post there is a screenshot of eternal tower es weps that look exactly like revo recolors

that weila unit icon is arm so arm first then leg later i guess

also dat flictlock rifle! (above finished atra tmg, left of bal chair) hope its a camo

also the black/white/red accent rod(between es recolor and bal rod), left-most bow and db(between boots and bal db) seem to be new verun camos based on color scheme

wonder what that last db left of weila arm is tho?
    Last edited by mr.chills; Dec 20, 2017 at 07:52 AM.