Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you probably spent as much time grinding Ideal as you could have put toward Are's and got what you needed but Are's/Ideal obselete now anyways
    Anga. Promised. Nothing. Just because I killed him 1999 times doesn't mean I'm any more entitled to a drop next kill.

Also, I already established that didn't happen; I got 2 gunslashes, and a dual blade via drops from Anga.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 10, 2017 at 07:17 PM.

I don't even support the idea of progression being built solely around gear. I play PSO2 for the gameplay, not the drops or CF's. At least CF's let me reliably equip multiple classes so I could focus on playing and enjoying them. On top of that it makes getting a variety of weapons more realistic which allows you to explore different ways of playing the game potentially. Grinding stuff when the drop rate is abysmal tends to lead to burn out and reduced play, at least for me. I'm finding Lillipa revival more enjoyable than Naberius since I'm not there for any reason except to fight stuff.

Rares with abysmal drop rates that can be bought from or sold to another player? Perfect system in my book. This would actually encourage me to grind more because if I got an undesired 14*, I would be able to make a profit and earn my way to my desired 14*. I'd think that a 14* for 14* trade-in would be fine, I guess.

Rares with abysmal drop rates that can't be bought from or sold to another player? Change this please, thank you.

Rares with abysmal drop rates that significantly changes combat that can't be bought from or sold to another player? Why? Did any of the previous installments have this? I think abysmal drop rates are fine when rares can be bought or sold from another player. I doubt certain people that have 2 of the same 14* are making use of their spare. It would be great if they could "share" it.

From a casual that killed 4k+ Anga before Ares stones were implemented. An RNG grind shouldn't determine if one is casual or hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the actual benefits of progression being tied to RNG drops is? Because I really don't get it. Like, I get the appeal of random drops in general, but this idea that anything that isn't random is for "entitled casuals" doesn't make any sense to me.
    Didnt you know? Only casuals have bad luck with RNG

But seriously, I find it weird that people want better geared people at PUGs, and yet they are in favor of making said gear even less accessible.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Still, I personally would like having CF even if the item can be sold in player shops (with the item gotten from CF can't be sold / traded, only drops can be sold).
    At least it will keep the price in check a bit on player shops (not too extreme for popular weapon) ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Rares with abysmal drop rates that can be bought from or sold to another player? Perfect system in my book.
    I feel the same way. I admit I'm still not used to it though, which is why I keep forgetting. I agree with the rest too.

Basically as long as there's a way for an individual player to get around the RNG eventually if they don't get the thing for long enough I think it's fine.

it would be fine if it wasnt tied to shitty eq only (still wonder why the current 14* weps are untradable despite their abysmal rate)

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Hey guys I was bored so I decided to check out General so what's been going on with the game?

Wait, did Sega just acknowledge that there are Phantasy Star games before PSO? Times have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the actual benefits of progression being tied to RNG drops is? Because I really don't get it. Like, I get the appeal of random drops in general, but this idea that anything that isn't random is for "entitled casuals" doesn't make any sense to me.
    you ever play any other RPG/MMO's aside PS series? and entitled casuals, i mean come on you havent seen how the trend in games/in real life now a days is? everyone gets a trophy bud, even you, you get a 14* for just logging in if that was the case

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Hey guys I was bored so I decided to check out General so what's been going on with the game?

Wait, did Sega just acknowledge that there are Phantasy Star games before PSO? Times have changed.
    nothings been going on with the game because Sega is slower than usual with content and still hiring people to work in this department

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you ever play any other RPG/MMO's aside PS series? and entitled casuals, i mean come on you havent seen how the trend in games/in real life now a days is? everyone gets a trophy bud, even you, you get a 14* for just logging in if that was the case

The entire game is casual.