Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I'll be cautiously optimistic about the new raid, at least it's new... but there's a couple reasons to dislike it, like investing way too much resources into battle arena and the 13* / 14* mechanic for the dragon.

Compared to the start of Ep5 the lIke:dislike ratio has gotten a lot better though. At least it's over 50% likes now.

B-but muh Guntecher!
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Maybe they're downvoting the fact that they cheap'd the hell out on Rika/Fal's outfit? This is what it SHOULD look like:
    Attachment 41417
    Rika and her cat ear how they fucking miss that lol

Looks like just another spectacle fight that they're indeed pouring too many resources into leaving the rest of the game barren.
    And the japanese hate EP5 for the same reasons most people here are criticising it for, mainly hero and how it makes everything obsolete as well as the way sega has been handling all kinds of situations lately.
    Last edited by Ryna; Dec 9, 2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Language

The problem with this Raid:
    -No CF series to work on outside drop only's
    -Once you get the weapon you want dropped/bought from player shop then convert it into a 14*, why bother with the quest?
    -Everyones playing HR sure but once everyone gets their 14* sword done, whats the point to the Raid?
    -Unless those 14* weapons have a chance as well to drop without having to go through the conversion process, there seems to be no reason to run this
    -ya sure new 14*'s outside Dragon specific ones, odds are you wont be getting one any time soon

this feels like they destroyed their own raid before its even going to release and even with the rematch, whats the incentive? so far nothings been shown to want to keep running this after you got your 14* wep

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The problem with this Raid:
    -No CF series to work on outside drop only's
    -Once you get the weapon you want dropped/bought from player shop then convert it into a 14*, why bother with the quest?
    -Everyones playing HR sure but once everyone gets their 14* sword done, whats the point to the Raid?
    -Unless those 14* weapons have a chance as well to drop without having to go through the conversion process, there seems to be no reason to run this
    -ya sure new 14*'s outside Dragon specific ones, odds are you wont be getting one any time soon

this feels like they destroyed their own raid before its even going to release and even with the rematch, whats the incentive? so far nothings been shown to want to keep running this after you got your 14* wep
    I don't see why Atra wouldn't drop from Dragon, it'd be kinda dumb if they didn't.

Also, why is no CF a problem? "No CF" was literally how this game was played for three and a half years.

You can keep playing the raid to get more Vals to drop and sell them for cash. I'm going to be "that guy who doesn't play Hr that much" and get Atra Jet Boots (shoot me), so getting Val Sword and selling that to people who like Hero might be a nice source of income.
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 9, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I don't see why Atra wouldn't drop from Dragon, it'd be kinda dumb if they didn't.

Also, why is no CF a problem? "No CF" was literally how this game was played for three and a half years.

You can keep playing the raid to get more Vals to drop and sell them for cash. I'm going to be "that guy who doesn't play Hr that much" and get Atra Jet Boots (shoot me), so getting Val Sword and selling that to people who like Hero might be a nice source of income.
    Just because something is old doesn't mean it's better. I think collection files make things more bearable. I wasn't around when everything was drop only but from what I can tell if it is anything like hoping for a random 13* or 14* drop currently it is going to suck. I guess the fact that you can buy and sell them is nice but who knows how it will end up in the long run.

Some 3 and a half years those were. Farming Anga endlessly and needing multiple copies for 60 element was probably some of the worst grind I've seen, and then there was trying to get 12 stars from EQ bosses in the previous years. CFs were a step forward from all that, but this EQ's drop-only model is clearly a step back.

I think those dislikes are actually warranted, at least this time. And this is coming from someone who thinks pso-w in general complains too much about a game that people outside of Japan aren't even supposed to be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Some 3 and a half years those were. Farming Anga endlessly and needing multiple copies for 60 element was probably some of the worst grind I've seen, and then there was trying to get 12 stars from EQ bosses in the previous years. CFs were a step forward from all that, but this EQ's drop-only model is clearly a step back.
    What I meant was that no one seemed to mind drop only back then, since it's the same way with many other games that use randomly dropped loot, but ever since the advent of CF we've more or less come to... expect it at this point? I don't want to use the word, but the CF system has kinda spoiled us a bit. It more or less exists as a way to greatly incentivize running relevant content as much as possbile, but as soon as the CF goes away interest in said content bottoms out almost immediately because "muh ez 13*s" aren't there anymore.
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 10, 2017 at 04:37 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What I meant was that no one seemed to mind drop only back then
    People definitely did mind. That's why they added stone exchanges for it.