Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Looking for a few old people

Greetings, citizens. My name is Adam.

Perhaps you've heard of me...

That's kind of a fat chance here, these days, but if you have, that's great, because you could be one of the few old players I am trying to get back into contact with.

I'm currently working on a project, and would appreciate the input from a few old players about their character direction in certain situations and junk from way back when.

At the moment, I wouldn't mind locating

Cypher
    ADE
    Photon Drop
    Saifwin (I don't see this one happening at all, but it would be nice)
    The One Hero. I already sent him a message, but I don't know if he even logs in anymore.
    KIREEK
    Tycho

Really, very interested in getting into touch with ADE and KIREEK, if they ate still around.

While I can't say much about the project here, it would be great to get some information from these individuals, if they can still be found here. Also, while this message might fit better in the LOUNGE forum, checking it tonight showed that there has been one active thread in there in the last seventy-five days, and I'm fairly certain that this would never been seen if it were moved there, so, since this is old PSO related, please do keep it here.
    Last edited by trypticon; Dec 11, 2017 at 01:49 AM.

I have seen Photon Drop post on FKL on occasion. Sending her a PM should get some results.

Ade still plays BB on Ephinea. I'll direct him here. Kireek I haven't seen here lately, but I've definitely seen him somewhere within the past year or so. Some server's forums, or maybe youtube. Haven't seen ToH in a long, long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    Ade still plays BB on Ephinea. I'll direct him here. Kireek I haven't seen here lately, but I've definitely seen him somewhere within the past year or so. Some server's forums, or maybe youtube. Haven't seen ToH in a long, long time.

Thank you for the info. I remember KIREEK used to post here fairly regularly. He wasn't overly fond of me, but I respected him for his stance on old PC PSO being the best, and probably most difficult, or something. I might be thinking of version 1 for the dreamcast, but I do believe I saw him mention at some point that he plays version 1 on the PC, or something.

Ade, I would really like to get back into contact with. He was a decent person who unfortunately attracted a lot of negative attention for doing exactly what was expected: follow the rules of the game. If you do end up bothering to point him in this direction, I thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    I have seen Photon Drop post on FKL on occasion. Sending her a PM should get some results.
    That's a good idea. While I was kind of trying to get this lot of people together here as a community outreach type of thing, where the rest of the community could see what was going on, as well, this might work just as well. I don't know how strong this community is, anymore, and my original intention might just be a pipe dream, at this point.
    Last edited by trypticon; Dec 11, 2017 at 11:32 PM.

Don't know if it's the exact same KIREEK, but there is a user with that same name on galdalval's GC discord
    PSP2: Luneth Lv. 200, Vanguard 30

Quote Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    Don't know if it's the exact same KIREEK, but there is a user with that same name on galdalval's GC discord
    Thank you for the lead. Man, do I dislike discord servers. Ugh, I might have to brave it, although, doesn't one usually have to be invited to one in order to take part?

Ah! Good news. Thanks to the suggestion, Photon Drop has already been in contact with me about this venture.
    Last edited by trypticon; Dec 12, 2017 at 01:59 AM.

This is the part where i have no idea if you're talking about me, if i had any problems with you i honestly can't remember, but again, is it me you're searching for?

There might be KIREEK usernames floating around BB, GCep2, GCep3, PC&DCv2, DCv1, so i don't know if you're searching for someone who for example played on the GC public servers.

So which KIREEK exactly are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    This is the part where i have no idea if you're talking about me, if i had any problems with you i honestly can't remember, but again, is it me you're searching for?

There might be KIREEK usernames floating around BB, GCep2, GCep3, PC&DCv2, DCv1, so i don't know if you're searching for someone who for example played on the GC public servers.

So which KIREEK exactly are you looking for?
    Oh, you are the one, yes.

You can contact me at

Hello. I'm here. I was banned from PSOW probably about 11 years ago or so. I hope it's okay that I'm here now. (I was banned for continually arguing against cheating and then evading that ban to continue arguing; not my proudest moment.)

Anyway, I think most people agree with me now that cheating in online games is stupid and distinctly different from cheating in solo offline games. Weird as it sounds, this was a foreign concept to many over a decade ago. I'm glad that fight is mostly over.

I don't intend to start any fights or arguments. I would like to remark, however, that my thorough disposition and my propensity to do the right thing have propelled me to great success in my life. A lot of people thought I was a fool back then and that I was wasting my time. However, I honed great argumentative skills on PSO. I obtained my bachelor's degree in philosophy, entered the professional workforce, and worked my way up. I now work for a large investment firm as a financial advisor and I'm extremely well-compensated. My advice? Sometimes the people who mock you are simply wrong about you, so don't let anyone drag you down.

How can I help you, Adam?

Also, in case 11 years isn't a long enough time to sit out a ban (some armed robbery convicts go to prison for shorter terms, so hopefully the staff is reasonable), I can be reached at [email protected]

Edit: I still love PSO, and I'm very thankful that PSOW now allows for discussion on private servers. I can say definitively and after 11 characters at Lv. 200: Ephinea is the best PSO experience of all time. I highly recommend it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ade_Ephinea; Dec 15, 2017 at 04:00 AM.