Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
Ok, that was a long read, but an interesting one, i simply kept going and it's scary that you mapped a part of my personality in it aswell, didn't think it was that obvious. Like always watching certain caracthers movements among other activities.
I am happy to find that you read the full script. While I was hoping that the few people I sent the preview to would do just that, I also understand human nature, and expected them to simply search for their own part, and see where that led their respective character. So, I thank you up front for giving the entirety of the script a fair chance to stand.

Though you and I never played this game on the same system, I really enjoyed taking the idea of a character only interested in the challenges life brings, and seeing what I could do with it. I didn't want to go overboard, though, and hope that I didn't offend you in any way, Hugo.

As it happens, you are not the only one who provided feedback on the script today. Tyrant Flame and I had a discussion on it, as well. He has not yet finished reading, but there were some things he commented on in the first half of the writing. Tyrant, if you see this, I look forward to more ideas from you, including what you think the old group might be able to do with this thing.