Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

We made contact through PMs. I'll just leave a post here to hopefully draw more attention to the topic.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonDrop View Post
    We made contact through PMs. I'll just leave a post here to hopefully draw more attention to the topic.
    Good to see you here, as well. Now, if I could just get a hold of Zophar... Hmm. Actually, I think I have an old e-mail address of his sitting around somewhere.

Edit: Wow, I DID have an old email address for him, and the letter I sent hasn't been returned by the Mailer Demon yet, so it might still be active. There's no way he'd be checking on an old email that was named after his PSO character from twelve years ago, though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ade_Ephinea View Post
    Hello. I'm here. I was banned from PSOW probably about 11 years ago or so. I hope it's okay that I'm here now. (I was banned for continually arguing against cheating and then evading that ban to continue arguing; not my proudest moment.)

Anyway, I think most people agree with me now that cheating in online games is stupid and distinctly different from cheating in solo offline games. Weird as it sounds, this was a foreign concept to many over a decade ago. I'm glad that fight is mostly over.

I don't intend to start any fights or arguments. I would like to remark, however, that my thorough disposition and my propensity to do the right thing have propelled me to great success in my life. A lot of people thought I was a fool back then and that I was wasting my time. However, I honed great argumentative skills on PSO. I obtained my bachelor's degree in philosophy, entered the professional workforce, and worked my way up. I now work for a large investment firm as a financial advisor and I'm extremely well-compensated. My advice? Sometimes the people who mock you are simply wrong about you, so don't let anyone drag you down.

How can I help you, Adam?
    Hey, here he is! Great to see you're still alive, Mikey. Expect a private message in a few moments.
    Last edited by trypticon; Dec 20, 2017 at 02:14 AM. Reason: New information

If you are sending messages to me then i can say i never received anything

There's a KIREEK with a blog here.

https://kireekpso.wordpress.com/
    Phantasy Star Zero

Khorhaplis - FOnewm

F/C: 3008 8201 5781

Quote Originally Posted by Ade_Ephinea View Post
    Hello. I'm here. I was banned from PSOW probably about 11 years ago or so. I hope it's okay that I'm here now. (I was banned for continually arguing against cheating and then evading that ban to continue arguing; not my proudest moment.)

Anyway, I think most people agree with me now that cheating in online games is stupid and distinctly different from cheating in solo offline games. Weird as it sounds, this was a foreign concept to many over a decade ago. I'm glad that fight is mostly over.
    It was not a foreign concept to everyone. Cheating is why there are no more online PS games officially in the west lol.

There were just way more idiots posting here back then. They all are gone now, thank god.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    It was not a foreign concept to everyone. Cheating is why there are no more online PS games officially in the west lol.

There were just way more idiots posting here back then. They all are gone now, thank god.
    Oh, I don't think they're ALL gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MinscTFA View Post
    There's a KIREEK with a blog here.

https://kireekpso.wordpress.com/

That's quite all right. DC Player materialized and it was he that I was looking for. Thank you for reaching out in this venture, though. It is good to see it getting some attention

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    If you are sending messages to me then i can say i never received anything
    I apologize for a lack of updates in this at the moment. The latest Windows 10 update has convinced my laptop that it doesn't have a Wifi adapter and I'm having to drag the stupid thing to the connection downstairs to plug it in. I don't do that very often, though, so we have a current lack of updates. I sent a PM to ADE recently, outlining perhaps a bit too much of what I wanted to do. The input from both of you, since I'll have the two of you on the same team pairing up in this, will be appreciated. But, before any input is asked for, those points of interest in the storyline will have to be cemented.

You know, I feel as if I may have gotten ahead of myself slightly by contacting a bunch of people about this before the story was written. On the other hand, not so much, though, since I am interested in input from the lot of you for shaping how the characters might react to certain situations

Thank you for your reply, I've got good things in store for everyone I'm seeing put into this.

By the way, does anyone know a way I can get into contact with Sharkyland? I think I've got an old e-mail from him, but, like the others, it's eastily twelve years old, now, and one he may not check. I can see he hasn't logged into PSO world for a few years now, which makes me sad, because I was really looking forward to that massive comic arc he was planning before. Anyway, for a guy who loved challenge more than anything else, I've go to admit, getting in touch with him now is proving to be one. If anyone is in contact with him, still, it would be great if he could see that somebody here is looking for him.
    Last edited by trypticon; Dec 22, 2017 at 02:19 AM.

HI Adam.

Best of luck finding players and with your project, I always loved your videos back in the day! Sorry for being a dick sometimes too, kids eh?

If you happen to reach Zophar, please tell him I said hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    HI Adam.

Best of luck finding players and with your project, I always loved your videos back in the day! Sorry for being a dick sometimes too, kids eh?

If you happen to reach Zophar, please tell him I said hi.
    To my surprise, the mailer demon never sent me anything stating that the old PSO inspired Hotmail address for Zophar was a bad one. To even greater surprise, I was met with a reply from him the next day. I replied to that, suggesting how I thought it was amazing that he'd be checking a PSO inspired Hotmail address after all of these years, since the last place I saw him was about mid-life of the PSO GC Sonic Team Server lifespan. I don't know if he continued on with any Phantasy Star games after that, in other words. True to form, he hasn't replied to that, so it's like he really doesn't check it, and maybe I just sent the original mail on a day he was feeling like checking a thirteen year old e-mail address was a good idea.

I'll let him know you conveyed a hello to him.

In other news, no new news about getting Sharyland's attention.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Any hint or preview as to what this project is?
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Any hint or preview as to what this project is?
    I don't want to reveal too much about it at this early time, just because, no matter how badly I want to finish this project, like many other projects, it probably will never see completion.

I can say that there is a reason I'm seeking players for old characters that were well known at a time ending around ten years ago.

I can say that I'm not interesting in finding new characters. Any new characters created for anything are going to be largely inconsequential.

Is it a story? Is it a movie? Is it a cartoon? Is it all going to be handled in house? Will there be audio? Sure. Will the story be a good one? I certainly hope so.