Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Cranberry plays DRAGON QUEST X, so I suggest this is where you'll definitely find her: http://www.woodus.com/forums/
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Cranberry plays DRAGON QUEST X, so I suggest this is where you'll definitely find her: http://www.woodus.com/forums/
    Thank you for that. I looked at the site, and it appears to be, uh, populated.

Anyway, still looking for Sharkyland out there, somewhere. I've mostly found the others, so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Excuse me, I seem to have either fallen into a time warp or there's some real blasts from the past all showing up in this thread, it's surreal.

Always was intrigued by your video projects, they were like pioneers of machinima before that was even a thing.
    Zero DX, what's your audio recording capability looking like these days? I'm interested in having original voice players come back to voice their parts, this time. If you're still set up for audio, it would be nice to have you playing Zero DX again.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonDrop View Post
    We made contact through PMs. I'll just leave a post here to hopefully draw more attention to the topic.
    Photon Drop, a long time ago, you used to hang out with another female character. I seriously can't remember that character's name, and would like to know if you remember, since it was a character your Photon Drop gamed with seemingly every day.

A million times better now. I have a choice of Snowball and Yeti microphones, and can borrow a buddies professional condenser mic if needed. Also considering I have my own place these days, no more need to suppress the shouting out of uh... less than appropriate character names out of fear of adverse parental reactions.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Alright, I just read through all of this. I have no idea what it is still, but I'm interested to see it. Just wanted to throw my support for it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    A million times better now. I have a choice of Snowball and Yeti microphones, and can borrow a buddies professional condenser mic if needed. Also considering I have my own place these days, no more need to suppress the shouting out of uh... less than appropriate character names out of fear of adverse parental reactions.

The Yeti will provide better quality recordings than the Snowball will. However, a proper condenser mic through XLR will provide better quality than anything a USB mic can produce, unless we're talking about a hybrid mic, as in the Yeti Pro, where the USB often outshines what can be recorded vie the XLR option.

So, depending on what type of condenser mic your friend has, and of course the sound treatment in the room you plan on recording in, you might get a great sound from the recordings.

If your own recording space isn't treated, you might want to ask your friend if you can record there. If that's not possible, I can probably clean it up in post some. Find out what type of condenser that is, and let me know.

Good to see you still around.

This project is still in the writing stages, but I'm pretty excited about a number of characters and their motivations. PC Player, your Hugo character is going to be great! Ade, I've got not only your ADE character in play, but also your ADEL character alongside him.

And, of course, others are making appearances, too, throughout the script. A number of favorites will certainly show up. Photon Drop is in there, along with Zero DX, Zophar, and even Blessed has shown up in a scene.

I'm aiming for script completion in, hopefully, a few weeks. It will probably take longer than that, but I'd really like to get this show on the road some. I'm probably going to wait on recording a number of lines, myself, until my next studio upgrade, Anyone else supplying dialog, though, is free to do so,

I'm also hoping to get a few of the character owners together after script completion to go over the script, and listen to any rebuttals on character motivations, which I hope won't be too great, as well as any ideas for further growth with character development in some areas. I've attempted this type of thing before, and it has rarely come to light, due to conflicting schedules. At this point, though, I'd really like to have it happen, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlan View Post
    Alright, I just read through all of this. I have no idea what it is still, but I'm interested to see it. Just wanted to throw my support for it out there.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by trypticon; Mar 23, 2018 at 12:11 AM.

Small update:

This project is still moving, still evolving, if you will. The story is being fleshed out, with the script coming along just fine.

My studio here has received a big, big, big, big boost just this last weekend.

At the moment, I am pleased with the progress, thus far. This is a larger project than I've worked on for the community, or what's left of it, anyway, and I want to make sure this anthology is done right.

However, I do need some assistance remembering things. Despite logging a humiliating thousands of hours into the game online, I uh... didn't get out of Altair 10-10 much. Because of that, I'm forgetting some names of people whom I know of, but wasn't too close to.

If anyone is following this thread in this forum.do you happen to remember the name of the dude who ran Phantasmal World 4 solo without getting hit? I'm pretty sure he recorded it, but when I look for "Phantasmal World 4 Solo no damage" or "Phantasmal World 4 solo" online, a bunch of things come up. I can't remember what class of character he was playing for the run, but I think I remember it was a Humar, which is amazing, honestly.

Hmm, I wonder if I have him on my guild card list on the game.

Edit: Never mind, I found it. The player in question went by Ch@os M@gnum back then. I was close, because I kept looking for Chaos Mage. I remembered Schranko had his name on his own guild card, as a tribute to making it through the quest without damage.

Blessed, if you see this, know that I am waiting for a reply from you on the events surrounding your find of the Sealed J Sword, which I thought I'd read about some time back. I would like to know where it was found, and if there were any other players with you at the time, so I can throw their names in the flashback of the event your character has in the story.

Zero DX, you're in there. You haven't done a whole lot, yet, but that will change with the next chapter, I think.

PC Player/Hugo: I think your own character is my favorite so far out of this story. Your lust for challenge creates funny situations in everything you do, so far. It's not meant to demean your character or history, it just happens to happen as you insist on doing everything the hard way. But, your character is smart, and figures things out quickly.

ADE, writing for your part is so much fun! Even better, writing both ADE and Adell going back and forth is fun! I really hope you're going to like what happens in this.

That's it, for now.
    Last edited by trypticon; Apr 4, 2018 at 07:42 PM.

Ch@os M@gnum, now that's is a name i clearly remember even if he was outside my PSO version i still remember his videos. Cool guy

Some old faces in here

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

I would like to add, that I was a big fan of your videos back in the day; Inspired me to make some of my own with my friends. Nostalgia rushes in this thread like the waterfalls in the caves of Ragol. Looking forward to your newest production when it releases.