Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Decided to throw all the SQ I had at this and I got pretty much all the good stuff. I was mainly drawing it for the """""blue/red""""" camo but seeing how awful and illogical it looks on katana I'm glad I didn't get it after all. Pose 24 is everything I ever wanted
    fateha_12_cs1w1_1000x1000.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    I was mainly drawing it for the """""blue/red""""" camo but seeing how awful and illogical it looks on katana I'm glad I didn't get it after all.
    this is my feeling as well. did 102 pulls, didn't get the camo (4 hammers...) saw how awful it is with katana, and almost feel glad. would be nice to have for fi, but oh well.

All versions of Mother's camo :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuiH_5NvW0E

I'm so disappointed of the DS version, i expected a combination of the 2 blades, exactly like Tenimusou / Hyakka Ryouran
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

when you char looks as phaleg and got SG ticket you use it rather for phaleg LA or mother weapon cammo?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    when you char looks as phaleg and got SG ticket you use it rather for phaleg LA or mother weapon cammo?
    Spoiler!
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Oh dear...

You should probably go for the LA, since the weapon camo bears no relation to her.

Plus, Mother's camo ended up pretty...bland.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    You should probably go for the LA, since the weapon camo bears no relation to her.

Plus, Mother's camo ended up pretty...bland.
    Oversized sword camo #569843769387560386.

Seriously, the game could use more Crosstrease-sized swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Seriously, the game could use more Crosstrease-sized swords.
    This game better use weapon model scale option.

But problem of Mother's camo not only in it's size but in design itself. It's totally boring and have no style at all. Just another shapeless piece of shit without a trace of elegance. I just remember Starshard Edge (WoW, 2009) and it looks even better than this.

I just wish a scum who designed this shit got fired, 'cause even me can draw something more elegant with combination red-blue parts of DB which only looking fine here.

Kinda dissapointed in the mother camo too. I was hyped for it, but most of the stuff it covers is way too boring. Sword being big isnt my main problem, but the design itself looks nothing special. Spear have the same problem. Size is good(unlike some regular spears) but the design is meh. Katana is actually the best imo, but not because I like it, but because I think is the first time they are oversized. Is basically a novelty thing, similar to the Nier Sword camo that turned spears into a katana.