Post Best way to level up?

Heyo, i was wondering what the best way to level up is on PSO Ver. 2? im currently lv 18 and leveling is VERY slow. im only at caves so i was wondering if there was any offline missions that have a lot of enemies or something. sorry, but i really wanna get to higher levels so i can finally beat caves and get to mines, thank you!
    Last edited by Scrungo; Dec 14, 2017 at 12:16 PM. Reason: some minor typos, whoops.
    I believe one of the most valuable lessons that comes with growing up
    is gaining the wisdom that gently informs you when it's time to retire a meme.

Scrungo b4 you start reading...i'am not sure what is "Ver.2" but what i write bellow is for the gamecube version but i would assume both are very alike though some differences may apply

fastest way to lvl up is rushing to Ultimate(hardest difficulty)......casts are NOT recommended as starting class as they will struggle to beat Dark Falz without burning all your mates and star atomizer...........forces will struggle cause of low lvl Techs(especially the Fomarl because she's only good at bossing but suck at mobbing).........Ranger are difficult to handle(gotta be good at aiming) but are okay for start up class.....Hunter are a good choice(non-cast ofc) and are easy to play

so Basicly here the order of class u should use as start up class...from good(top) to bad(bottom)

HUnewearl(100//100)
    Humar(85/100
    Ramarl(75//100)
    Ramar(70/100
    Fonewn(55//100)
    FOmar(50//100)
    FOnewearl(45//100)
    FOmarl(30//100)
    HUcaseal(15//100)
    RAcast(15//100)
    RAcaseal(10//100)
    HUcast(5//100)

the order is entirely different for end-game(see bellow)...could be a tad off regarding the Ra classes versus the FO classes..but the HU class all gets bottomline except for the HUcast end-game...if anyone wanna contest the order i wrote for end game feel free to post up what you think of as best end-game class(lvl 150-200)
    FOnewn
    FOmar
    FOnewearl
    RAcast
    RAmarl//RAmar(about equal unless you play online(in group) or in group offline RAmar > RAmarl )
    HUcast
    RAcaseal(gets ahead of RAmar and RAmarl if you play in group)
    FOmarl
    HUcaseal//HUnewearl bout equal for end game but HUcaseal win over HUnewearl in group
    HUmar(the worse of all for end game XD)

how do i determine which class good for end game ? by order at which speed they can clear rooms full of mobs because boss all die almost instantly from a high lvl char so bossing power dont rly matter(maybe it does for online but i never played the online mod)

next on the list.....the ID that you should be using for start up

Redria(100//100)
    Pinkal//Purplenum(85//100)
    other ID except bluefull and greenhill(40//100)
    Bluefull(5//100)
    Greenhill(0/100)

Bluefull is entirely useless except for the Heaven Punisher weapon which is only good for characters around lvl 120-150 and strictly ranger class) so it dont find you anything good beside that 1 thing :S
    Greenhill has nothing good......the only reason to even get that id is for the Nug Zooka 2000(Junk item but thats the best launcher weapon)....launcher are rly bad weapons..but if you drool on launcher feel free to make a greenhill :S

k whats special about Redria ? it find you solid weapons..armor and units for all class that are good for early game

Pinkal and Purplenum are also good ID to find stuff that can find items for both end-game and mid-game gear which are solid ID to work on after a Redria

ok so whats good on Redria to find
    God Body(Unit)
    God Battle(Unit)
    Demolition Comet(weapon)
    DF Field(Armor)
    Kasami Bracer(1/8xx something) on Sinoe Blue(can also be found on purplenum for 1/3000 on Canabin(the mobs spawn 5-7 time more often than Sinoe Blue so would technicly be easier to find on purplenum but if you find it while running on Redria thats a leet bonus)

just a few thing to list but there more...just look the id drop charts

oh also there certain class you should associate to specific ID...atm i list u my chars on my memory card cause my current comp is going Under repair and i'am using my bro comp to write atm ....so i cant access my Notepad with all classes associate to which ID

HUnewearl - Redria
    Humar - Whitill
    RAmarl - Yellowboze
    HUcaseal - Pinkal
    FOmarl - Purplenum
    FOnewearl - Viridia

FOnew...FOmar were save for ID on which i would need to intense hunt specific mobs since those 2 are top killers on mobs..unfortunetly dont have my note pad to give u which ID i assigned those 2 to...but not bluefull and greenhil lthats for sure XD...but since only skyly and Oran left out of the ID option...it would be 1 of those 2....1 warning though...my HUmar was assign whitill cause it was needed for a specific mag evolution...but the ID also need intense hunting if u'd like to assign either FOmar or FOnewn as Whitill if u dont care for special mag evolution......actually...think i had a plan HUcast to be assign to skyly ID so that meant Skyly has nothing important to hunt trough mass mobbing

Extra Note:..for material use....make sure to bring up your luck stat to +60 b4 feeding any other material...it increase you crit rate....you can bring Luck up to 100 using 2 God Abilities(Unit found by Pinkal ID on Ult Spaceship)..your other 2 units will be God Battle and "Cure X"...Cure X mean Slow for Mines...Confusion for ruins....Freeze for temple...Slow for Spaceship...Shock for Control Center....Freeze//Confusion for Seabed(honestly you dont want to be status affected in Seabed no matter what...freeze will get you 1 shot by the big robots and both status could get you to die by a Megid in lower seabed level....or you can bring it up to 80 base and use 2 cure status units permanently and only use 1 god ability...i leave the choice to you for this

back to main point...to fast lvl get to Ultimate as quickly as possible....lvl 40-110 Ult Forest....110-140 Ult Ruins......140-160 Ult Control Center(MUST have cure shock otherwise enjoy being skill locked permanently)....160+ pick wtv turn you on....Seabed should be the place if you got all the good items to survive in there no prob otherwise stick to control center....lvl 40 in Ultimate IS possible..but only for alts to whose you fed cap of all materials along good gear provided by main char..otherwise you are likely to reach Ultimate by lvl 60-70......well...the soonest you can beat dark falz to get to the next difficulty the better for your exp...falz is only a problem for casts due to limited Healing......but ya..if your currently playing cast class....drop it unless your willing to endure torture lvling...u can play ur cast again later when u got it better gear....Casts Struggle to survive untill lvl 110 approx and..CANNOT beat Dark Falz on Ult untill like lvl 130 or if you have a full chunk of top gear for them at like lvl 113-121(Luminous Field//Kasami Bracer for lvl 113...DF Field//Kasami Bracer for 121)...tried to with my own HUcaseal at like 110 and got wreck(she been fed full hp mats and the whole bunch of material for max stats)...had 10 monomate..10 dimate..10 trimate...10 star atomizer and like 10 scapedoll......wasn't enough to beat Dark Falz on Ult as a cast :S....Armors were 4 slots Brightness Circle and Atrribute Wall....Units were God Battle X1 and God Body X3

bonus info....Armors defense doesn't count as base defense..meaning aren't restraint by base stats defense cap....Units like God Body and the Mag defense apply directly to you base defense...meaning the stats from those could grant more than the cap allowance...aka some wasted stats(if a stat appear as yellow in your stats section it mean the base stats has reach the cap and wont provide you further stats coming from units or the mag stats for that specific stats......weapons work the same..their stats dont apply to base stats like the armors

regarding defense..if you have too much of it and it negate mobs dps to the point of 0...your characters will get stuck in a blocking animation if you get surround by a lot of mobs..so if you see your characters blocking attacks non-stop..consider dropping your defense value...homewer...you should not get this issue untill you are like lvl 150+ or if you fed a lot of defense material to your character then the issue could happen early game(see the characters stats materials feeding guide to see what you should provide to ur char....Luck(LCK) should ALWAY be 60 minimum no matter what build you choose...80 if your planning to alway use 2 cure status units as wrote early

EDITh 1 more thing..the casts ID were chosen base on pouilly slimes....i didn't want the casts to have id with important loots from pouilly slimes cause they cant cause them to split...pinkal and skyly are great id for casts due to it
    Last edited by blood13666; Jan 10, 2018 at 01:32 PM. Reason: missing details

Not sure if you meant ver.2 as in Dreamcast (idk how much the quests differed) but, here's a list of EXP. counts for all quests.
    Addicting food may be a good place to start. Good luck.

Been a while, but I used to spam the "Retired Hunter" quest for pretty fast EXP. 99 Monsters in that quest.
    See? I have the knack.