Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Makeover Pass-->Convert into 100SG-->Go to make over shop and do your thing-->pay 100SG to confirm your changes
    Wait is this true? Cause if it is, then I have over 40 of those passes.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Wait is this true? Cause if it is, then I have over 40 of those passes.
    If true, I assume its normal makeover passes, not free ones.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    If true, I assume its normal makeover passes, not free ones.
    Aren't they the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Aren't they the same thing?
    No, free ones are ones given for free during campaigns and login rewards which gives you a one and done deal. Normal ones bought with AC and once given out during a bingo afaik, give you an hour of time to change your look before it becomes set but I believe it only works like that if you're prem. Not 100% sure since I never used normal passes.

I read a few months ago in this topic that AC makeover passes were "nerfed" and they dont give you the hour to redo changes anymore. Team mate also was complaining about it not long ago. Assuming the nerf is true, then both of them work the same now

AC passes still give you an hour of changes, but I think you need to have premium for that to work. Not totally sure on the last point. They are one of the best items in the game, I recommend for April 1st and Halloween.

EDIT

I guess I should clarify that the AC passes I have were given out from Ep4 bingo and not purchased [recently]. If they were changed, maybe old passes from before the change kept their functionality (?) and new ones did not. I've never heard of a change to the AC passes until I read it in this thread though.
    Last edited by Aexorcet; Jan 17, 2018 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    No, free ones are ones given for free during campaigns and login rewards which gives you a one and done deal. Normal ones bought with AC and once given out during a bingo afaik, give you an hour of time to change your look before it becomes set but I believe it only works like that if you're prem. Not 100% sure since I never used normal passes.
    Well either way, they'll have to keep the free one usable, so it's all good for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I read a few months ago in this topic that AC makeover passes were "nerfed" and they dont give you the hour to redo changes anymore. Team mate also was complaining about it not long ago. Assuming the nerf is true, then both of them work the same now
    The one hour grace period has always required both an AC purchased pass and active Premium to work.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think the passes will still continue to work like normal, just that if you don't have any passes on you it'll hit you with the SG menu

anyway, lazy boss reskins is only really a complaint when they are trying to sell you a Dark Falz that is really just De Rol Le painted purple. this is basically just "ult loser", which just a new coat of paint seems perfectly acceptable to me.

that said; Daibo, Leon/Leone, Duvals also get a pass because there is no actual ult Vol Dragon, Banther/Banshee, and Mizer in their respective areas; since these -are- supposed to be their ult forms.

like, omega loser is kinda something I actually wanted to see? maybe it would have been something like "Dark Falz Loser Yuga" if it wasn't part of episode 5 here

tldr: I'd say you can't really call it a reskin in a PSU sense if this is literally the same boss, were you complaining about "super elder" and the buffed Profound Darkness when those were coming out too? or ult?
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 17, 2018 at 01:12 PM.

SEGA's long term plan to suck more players money by forced SG trading keep woking. SG playes can get trough ingame ways just to insignificant while there's more and more services they put on it. And 500AC for 120SG is just robbing off.