Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

if anything, this means people who were not buying the AC makeover passes will now be tempted to spend their SG on them; which I could see being an issue for f2p players since now it will be one more thing to potentially compete for their SG

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Another interesting "behaviour" I noticed on myself:

At first I also wanted Forest XH, Caves XH etc (as well as every ARKS quest etc), because I found the SH versions too easy and quick. Then I realized that when Tokyo and Vegas are in rotation, I never run them on XH but instead on SH to get done with their COs. Isn't it likely that Sega have decided not to implement XH versions of current content exactly because they have noticed that players do not run XH as often? Is it possible that for us to have an incentive to run XH (or XXH or whatever comes next), they have to first implement sufficient rewards for us to entice us there? Maybe new Hans COs to kill 100 mobs of lvl80 in area X to earn 100k exp or smth, once per week.
    I am sure the biggest factor for people wanting XH in old Free fields are the level 71+ enemies for CF filling, more so than wanting more sturdy mobs. Ultimate have both damage sponges(even more so than regular XH) and more dangerous AI topped with big mobs, and yet no one bothers unless there is a reward. Some people even complained about the HP buff of Ulti and wanted them back to regular to make the grind more bearable.

I dont see them adding it because they seem to love to make content EQ based, and giving us a more reliable way that dont rely in their schedule is a no-no. Just look at The Form series. You could farm it from spammable Vegas XH, but spawn for boss was random. Solo XQ was also possible, but with a limit of 5 times a day not to mention it wasnt exactly a walk in the park.

But who knows, maybe they will revamp them same as they did with ultimate, and make bosses spawn randomly only in XH. Final room will have a Nyau or something

Sure sure Sega can reskin Luther and add a few attacks and I will play this shitty EQ a lot. Too bad that 2 minutes in microsoft paint, probably some longer time animating and rewriting some AI doesn't add up to a lot of work for Sega. They did about as much with SH difficulty implementation alone. but that wasn't just one boss fight. You either make a bunch of new content or reskin a whole lot of old content, not pump out singular reskins over the span of months.
    Last edited by vantpers; Jan 18, 2018 at 11:58 AM.

I love Loser a lot but this could have just been an added thing to the already existing EQ instead of claiming it as something new. I do however find it interesting that they are doing this after they claimed that they wouldn't do anything new for Elder or Loser but I guess they did do that buffed PI. Either way, I love the Loser fight and I am fine with this Omega variant but I can understand the complaints about it.

Omega Apos Dorios tho? :V
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Wasnt Omega Loser was dataminded before Esca Falz Mama was a thing
    test

I mean on the whole complaint about reskinned loser, would you rather have a reworked version of an already good boss with a few new attacks/mechanics, or an entirely new, annoying and not very fun to fight boss cough cough Deus cough cough

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    I mean on the whole complaint about reskinned loser, would you rather have a reworked version of an already good boss with a few new attacks/mechanics, or an entirely new, annoying and not very fun to fight boss cough cough Deus cough cough
    I always felt that Deus was actually just a poor man's PD.

that's how it is going to be: omega pd, mother, deus..

and all i can think about omega profound darkness is = austere nt

Deus is waaayyy too scripted to be fun after the first run, if anything, the whole fight feels like nothing but an interractive movie.

I personally like fighting Deus, if only because it's one of the only raids where Chaining with GU is insanely easy.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]