Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

If you guys look closer enough instead of complaining it being simply recolor, Omega Loser's design is a little different than the old one.

You want bad rehash? Look at PSU, reskins all over the place even Dark Falz himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you look at the background, it's a sky and clouds instead of water. The arena is probably like that because it's easier than making a new one, and lolphotons.

EDIT: Actually I went it watched the video instead of looking at screenshots, and there IS a water effect. But my point still stands. It could be in a lake or something.
    "Regarding 星雲 on the Road Map
    - Earlier roadmap showed those letters after January 2018
    - Sakai teases us as it may be a metaphor, but it's still a secret"

Google translate reads it as Nebula, so probably a Nebula cloud somewhere deep inside the Swirl of Root/Akasha.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jan 16, 2018 at 09:03 PM.
    test

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

or it could just be a codename for the release of the Switch version, and they are just being coy for no reason

if there is any kind of plot twist that makes Omega look less like generic Isakai trash, they really shot themselves in the foot by waiting over half a year to get to it already. the enchanted forest was nice but my god the buster fields are just so uninteresting (and desaturated), and the next LQ somehow manages to make those look even -less- interesting than before!

anyway I, for one, am glad we are finally getting DA-Abberation full-falzes; about 2 episodes late to the party imo but better late than never
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 16, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    If you guys look closer enough instead of complaining it being simply recolor, Omega Loser's design is a little different than the old one.

You want bad rehash? Look at PSU, reskins all over the place even Dark Falz himself.
    I've been complaining about lazy reskins since PSU, people are just now hopping on the bandwagon for this sort of thing. Dulk Fakis ho ho Dulk Falz woah, nice work Sega. oh ya and De Rol Le 1st form Falz, it's a dam shame we didnt get an appropriate Falz form in PSU but instead people backed it up with its lore, which ya kinda makes sense but i refuse to believe Sega would go out of their way anyways.

I did watch the Luther vid they put out, I need to see it in its Rage mode, watching its passive made me think SH Luther we have right now with its long pauses and Sword twirl sheathe, super slow and boring. It only did one fast crazy attack, i need more!

https://twitter.com/_TUKA_/status/953270064270069760 luther vid

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Did they say they were getting rid of the Event Chronicle in MyRoom? If they aren't, at least those scenes will be preserved there.
    Don't you need to switch to 1-3 mode to view 1-3 chronicle?

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Don't you need to switch to 1-3 mode to view 1-3 chronicle?
    Nope. You can view it in any mode.

Shame that they'll removing authentic way to experience the pain of EP1-3 that is matterboards node grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Nope. You can view it in any mode.
    And I guess they unlock with omnibus? Still it'll most likely go to "missing content" as people won't specifically check for them and no one will want to watch same content twice. Let's just hope there'll be enough backlash from JP community so they either scrap that idea or update omnibus to contain all the scenes and quests.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    And I guess they unlock with omnibus?
    There was an update that made them all automatically unlocked iirc.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but are they making all the AC locked salon stuff cost SG now, thus invalidating the free salon pass items since it'll all be SG related instead of AC?

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, but are they making all the AC locked salon stuff cost SG now, thus invalidating the free salon pass items since it'll all be SG related instead of AC?
    Makeover Pass-->Convert into 100SG-->Go to make over shop and do your thing-->pay 100SG to confirm your changes