Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Thanks for the information, Zeph.

I was excited about it for my Wand but as Final_Attack said, it depends on the weapon you plan to use. By the way, since I'm currently hesitating between Atra Sword and Atra Wand, which S4 SSA would you pick for a sword (HEro type) ? In order to max the damage, I wanted to take 変素応輪 (active element of weapon becomes that of the currently equipped "Guard" Skill Ring) once it's fixed. Do you think it's worth trying ?
    sadly, not really, since it will eat the slot that you use for P-Keeper Ring, and the 3% it gives is superior to the extra 20% from element matching ATK bonus alone.

Really ? Thanks again for the explanation. Then maybe I will pick the HP steal for the sword (if I choose it over the Wand).

Really ? Thanks again for the explanation. Then maybe I will pick the HP steal for the sword (if I choose it over the Wand).
    The gunslash is 40mil for a reason.

Actually, 2 reasons.

First reason - Isn't it a bad one since we can bypass the direct purchase of those GS ?
    Second reason - Would you mind explaining (or will you keep on speaking in riddles) ?

the 2nd reason will not let you bypass buying the gunslash.. its +35 saf is the S1 2% damage SSA

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    the 2nd reason will not let you bypass buying the gunslash.. its +35 saf is the S1 2% damage SSA
    I saw them only +34 Cap on sale, so you'll definitely need another one unless you have +1 Grind Cap stored.

As for me with Atra sword aviable I'll make it into analog of 14* Astra (PP regen-specified). So I gave up on Gunsalsh S1 over 20% PP regen.
    And now I have problem of choosing S4 too, finding useful 4 of them: Wired Lance (Extra Savior), Partisan (PP regen), Gunslash (HP stealing) and Jet Boots (120 second buffs).
    About Jet Boots S4 there's no info at all about how it works with other weapons and Adrenalin ring. I'm don't use buffs in combat now 'cause of low duration time and lack of PP, but I think Jet Boots S4 give me aviability to use them somehow. Or I just need to forget this bullshit and choose HP regen like most people do... I dunno. Anyways I need one more fodder to 7s. Damn.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 25, 2017 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Anyways I need one more fodder to 7s. Damn.
    how hellishly awful is it getting fodders into 7s?
    I know its gonna take a lot of cubes and 40%s but have you screamed at god and the rest of the world after you've failed yet? Need to do it myself and im honestly dreading it.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I know its gonna take a lot of cubes and 40%s but have you screamed at god and the rest of the world after you've failed yet? Need to do it myself and im honestly dreading it.
    I really dunno. Upslot Val with only 1 S-Ability is a real hell so I just gave up after 8 tries and buy another one with proper slots already.
    Today I've got real lucky and upslot Orbit just with one try. Seikaiser's next and I feel it won't be that easy so I'm gonna live in Solo PD...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 25, 2017 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    On boost week (10%) it's totally doable otherwise you really have to rely on your sole luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I really dunno. Upslot Val with only 1 S-Ability is a real hell so I just gave up after 8 tries and buy another one with proper slots already.
    Today I've got real lucky and upslot Orbit just with one try. Seikaiser's next and I feel it won't be that easy so I'm gonna live in Solo PD...
    Yeah, I don't know why but when it comes to upslot stat VI SAF weaps, strangely it is an hell to do vs other weapons #suspiscious

Isn't there an affix boost week coming? At loading screen you see Dudu and a 1...which I guess is january 1st?. Got my Atra rod and did a (derp) 6s affix (because fuck dammit I know I should never affix when sleepy >:v ). So ima wait for it to go 7slots...maybe 8 if my balls are big enough around this time xD

First reason - Isn't it a bad one since we can bypass the direct purchase of those GS ?
    Second reason - Would you mind explaining (or will you keep on speaking in riddles) ?
    Val ars has an exclusive +2% damage boost as it's S1 through SAF.
    The second reason is the HP steal S4 it gets when it's upgraded to Atra.

Luckily, the price has been dropping for days since I imagine trying to sell them in pairs isn't easy.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 25, 2017 at 10:56 PM.