Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Great news... I have tried the S3 20% pp on recovery on attack for tmg as a hero. So far I cannot seem to find or notice any thing on the PP recovery.
    That's because it's a 20% increase to the attack pp recovery... TMGs don't recover pp from normal attacks as a hero.

PP recovery on attack doesn't work for TMG on hero, as heroes have 0 PP recovery on TMG attack (+20% on 0 is still 0). Basically you've just made a TMG that works fine on a gunner, but not for a hero. For hero you want natural PP regeneration abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    PP recovery on attack doesn't work for TMG on hero, as heroes have 0 PP recovery on TMG attack (+20% on 0 is still 0). Basically you've just made a TMG that works fine on a gunner, but not for a hero. For hero you want natural PP regeneration abilities.
    oh... damm lol... stupid me then...
    but wait isit not that just reload is better than trying to upgarde natural pp recover as from the hero skill tree passive its not more than 5 or was it 10 ??

oh... damm lol... stupid me then...
    but wait isit not that just reload is better than trying to upgarde natural pp recover as from the hero skill tree passive its not more than 5 or was it 10 ??
    Reload/Just Reload is affected by changes to natural PP regeneration. It has nothing to do with attacking.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

how do I get the 14* Gunsalash S4 when I have the 14* TMG equipped??

how do I get the 14* Gunsalash S4 when I have the 14* TMG equipped??
    Turn the TMGs into a Gunslash via Zieg's Change Atra Weapon Category, affix the SAF, then turn them back into TMGs.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Thank you very much Altiea.. it works..

I am on the last part of making my Atra (my +32 Fornis Sword is long due for an upgrade)

I am thinking building around spamming vapor bullets non stop, it cost 20 pp and you can follow it up with a weapon action to recover 10 pp making it cost 10 pp per rotation for a good chunk of damage.

S1 Radiating Grace - PP Regen 20%
    S2 PP Recover when Attack 17%
    S3 PP Recover when Attack 20%
    S4 ??
    Phase Response 5% PP recover when attack

So my question is, does those PP recover when attack stack on itself? Additive or muliplicative?

How about the S4 Slot? Should I go with GS life steal or Partizan PP recovery? (I have around 220 PP)

Inputs is really appreciated as I have everything lined up and just needs to decide on S4

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    I am on the last part of making my Atra (my +32 Fornis Sword is long due for an upgrade)

I am thinking building around spamming vapor bullets non stop, it cost 20 pp and you can follow it up with a weapon action to recover 10 pp making it cost 10 pp per rotation for a good chunk of damage.

S4 ??
    Phase Response 5% PP recover when attack

So my question is, does those PP recover when attack stack on itself? Additive or muliplicative?

How about the S4 Slot? Should I go with GS life steal or Partizan PP recovery? (I have around 220 PP)

Inputs is really appreciated as I have everything lined up and just needs to decide on S4
    The same kind of effect is calculated by multiplication, S1 PPR i think useless for Hero, go with GS yeah SAF S1 2% dmg and SAF S4 life steal, but this way you should get Val GS +35 affix SAF S1 2% dmg on it, change to Atra GS make final affix with SAF S4 and after switch to sword.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

If you're vapor spamming, your natural regen isn't happening.
    If you're using your weapon action, natural regen isn't happening.

Sword PP recovery on attack is garbage. This is maybe 1PP extra per hit. Maybe 2 assuming this even works on sword's second stage weapon action

See above. Get 4% bonus crit damage instead. It makes weak point crit skill even better.

S4 ??
    Lifesteal.

Honestly, building around this gimmick seems silly. It's good when getting close isn't a good idea, but otherwise, why don't you just vapor->vapor->3rd normal, and follow with weapon action, effectively covering the cost of every other vapor like you wanted while doing better dps?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jan 7, 2018 at 11:07 AM.