Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I got it! I need 3 +35 Val with proper S1, S2, S3 and maybe something more affixed on them to get top affixes on my sword... crap.
    Not really, you only need 1 +35 base sword. SSA is even better than Power I, it has 100% upslotting rate with 1 copy.
    The only problem with it is how rare it is since it can only show up on Val.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

bal/atrapot confirmed to have 10% power
    did some damage calculator between atra rifle vs slave/nem:
    http://4rt.info/psod/?b595u

used regular ra/hu multipliers, 10% ult buster in place of rare mastery, wb, headshot 2.0 multiplier and sharp shooter pa power
    assumed to have 210 affix for nem/slave (35soul, 45shot6, 40elegant, 30ether, phrase.weak, 30mod, 30sent.trip)
    assumed to have 150 affix for atra (35soul, 45shot6, 40elegant, 30ether, phrase.weak, s1 2%ssa(making pot~12.2%), s4 ssa)

-seems like you have to affix 2% damage s1 ssa to equal slave/nem power if your atra s4 ssa is not damage boosting
    -if your atra s4 ssa is damage boosting (like dagger thru crit rate in brave or wand normal damage) then you can beat slave/nem power
    -if you can benefit from s2 ssa taja damage and s3 ssa crit damage then you can beat slave/nem power
    -seems that atra dagger stacking s1 2% ssa, s2 taja 3%, s3 crit 4% and s4 brave 30%crit proc(100% overall) gaps slave/nem the hardest
    -otherwise its a toss-up between slave/nem shield benefits and ssa combinations

edit: changed wb to first hit since old wb of 2.55 is now 1.2 which is first hit. still cant proxy new weak hit advance and ss values but shouldn't affect the difference between the weapons
    Last edited by mr.chills; Dec 20, 2017 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    bal/atrapot confirmed to have 10% power
    did some damage calculator between atra rifle vs slave/nem:
    http://4rt.info/psod/?b595u

used regular ra/hu multipliers, 10% ult buster in place of rare mastery, wb, headshot 2.0 multiplier and sharp shooter pa power
    assumed to have 210 affix for nem/slave (35soul, 45shot6, 40elegant, 30ether, phrase.weak, 30mod, 30sent.trip)
    assumed to have 150 affix for atra (35soul, 45shot6, 40elegant, 30ether, phrase.weak, s1 2%ssa(making pot~12.2%), s4 ssa)

-seems like you have to affix 2% damage s1 ssa to equal slave/nem power if your atra s4 ssa is not damage boosting
    -if your atra s4 ssa is damage boosting (like dagger thru crit rate in brave or wand normal damage) then you can beat slave/nem power
    -if you can benefit from s2 ssa taja damage and s3 ssa crit damage then you can beat slave/nem power
    -seems that atra dagger stacking s1 2% ssa, s2 taja 3%, s3 crit 4% and s4 brave 30%crit proc(100% overall) gaps slave/nem the hardest
    -otherwise its a toss-up between slave/nem shield benefits and ssa combinations

edit: changed wb to first hit since old wb of 2.55 is now 1.2 which is first hit. still cant proxy new weak hit advance and ss values but shouldn't affect the difference between the weapons
    Technically you can set all class multipliers to 0 because they are constantly multiplicative anyway.
    And so apparently Atra is underwhelming as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    It seems that S4 abilities are tied to the respective Atra weapons (at least at the moment), in order of

Because the respective Atra weapons (at the moment) are the only ones that can give S4 abilities, and they come with these by default, and you can only have one Atra. Maybe when there more S4 abilities you can start to mix and match but it doesn't seem to be the case now.
    In other words, stuff like constant healing with sword or something other weapon/S4 combo is still just a dream.
    Maybe you can affix the current S4 of your atra equip before changing its weapon type?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    Maybe you can affix the current S4 of your atra equip before changing its weapon type?
    something is telling me zieg is gonna cock-block this by giving a different copy of the atra wep, but fingers crossed?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    That's a good point actually. Guess will have to wait for someone (willing to burn a full set of Golds and Saphards) to try if S4 overwrites or not. And something tells me after the Guld Milla incident of EP2, SEGA would probably do all they can to keep the GS S4 on a GS

Edit: I still dont understand the point of SSA. A lot of them seem to be functionally similar to SAFs, and this just adds an unnecessary layer of complexity to the game.
    Last edited by escarlata; Dec 20, 2017 at 10:41 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Would be funny if S4 from Gunslash can be transferred to other weapon type ....... and then, Gunslash might become the most wanted Atra (to transfer S4 only)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    That's a good point actually. Guess will have to wait for someone (willing to burn a full set of Golds and Saphards) to try if S4 overwrites or not. And something tells me after the Guld Milla incident of EP2, SEGA would probably do all they can to keep the GS S4 on a GS

Edit: I still dont understand the point of SSA. A lot of them seem to be functionally similar to SAFs, and this just adds an unnecessary layer of complexity to the game.
    My guess is that they wanted a way to add a new pool of affixes asap, so instead of releasing separate lines of 13* with new SAF, they just added a new system. Ideally, it would had been better if they kept SAF to have only regular affixes, and this new system focusing in unique stuff, but too late for that now.

I am glad we got it though. I hate how you spend 3 affix slots on your weapon to get only 80 ish extra atk(which isnt that much after being fully buffed) because there wasnt anything better to get

It probably can. There's a pic on twitter with a Sword with the s4 pot of Partizan. You can choose both s4 pots on the next affixing.
    Unless it's a fake and my eyes are not opened properly, of course. I have no idea of how and why, I'm just reporting.
    (https://pbs.twimg.com/ media/DRfBlazVwAAnDz2.jpg)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I hate how you spend 3 affix slots on your weapon to get only 80 ish extra atk
    My dreams come true - I can pack mysef full pp restore.
    Already got 輝勢の恵 PPの自然回復速度が20%上昇する。and 輝流の撃 攻撃時のPP回復量が15%上昇する。
    Now will hunt for WL with 輝勢の恵 PP自然回復速度が17%上昇する。
    Next will be Phrase Recovery. Strike and PP. Elder Reverie. And maybe Power VI