Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It probably can. There's a pic on twitter with a Sword with the s4 pot of Partizan. You can choose both s4 pots on the next affixing. Unless it's a fake and my eyes are not opened properly, of course. I have no idea of how and why, I'm just reporting.
    wait how did the guy get an atra wep and a ssa from a different atra wep if you can only have one? do atra 14's also drop from dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    wait how did the guy get an atra wep and a ssa from a different atra wep if you can only have one? do atra 14's also drop from dragon?
    No way it drop. It's some kind of bug in exchange system.

just realized that he could have started with pzan and then put pzan s4 on it then switched it to sword and it kept the pzan s4 on it
    then he goes to reaffix it and it gives him the option of either one since it must be like fever in terms of transferring even after original is gone as long as you keep choosing it and dont lose it (like by unlucky upslot attempt)

so in effect you can still only have one s4 but by affixing original s4 to the final amount of slots then swapping to the new target weapon type you can effectively save the previous s4

so you can start with db for example then affix it to 7s and make sure its guard ring s4 transferred successfully then switch over to talis and keep guard ring s4 on talis

or even better you can start with rod, get the e.convert boosting s4 then swap it to talis and keep the nice e.convert s4
    or best case you start with gs and get the healing s4 then make sure it the final amount of slots you want then swap to sword and finish with healing swerd

To confirm this, someone has updated swiki with it
    「アトラ」シリーズは「アトラシリーズの武器カテゴリ変更」を経由することで他の「アトラ」武器種のS4能 力を付けることが可能。
    例えばソードのアトラファーダ?で特殊能力因子「瞬護輝与」を武器に付与。これを武器カテゴリ変更でワイヤ ードランスやパルチザンにすると「瞬護輝与」が付与されたアトラヴェイス?、アトラヴィクトが 出来上がる。
    ただし「鎌風重吹」の「カマイタチ(ダブルセイバーギア)」、「短杖強打」の「ウォンド」指定など発動条件 が武器種に紐付けされた能力は引き継いでもその能力が機能しない。
    また、武器カテゴリ変更に必要な交換素材(ゴード系武器素材*999,サファード*999)に も注意。
    Rough translation:
    Atra series can transfer their S4 to other Atra with the [Atra series weapon category exchange] option.
    Example for...
    Example against (in case of specific pots like DS and Wand)...
    However, note you still need to pay the additional set of gold and saphard.
    Last edited by escarlata; Dec 20, 2017 at 05:01 PM.

静の胆力: After standing still for a certain period of time, gain resistance to knockback and stagger
    I know what I'm getting for my ranger.

anyone know this s4 how much increase dmg ?

摂理洗練: Increase the potency of Element Conversion

question, I was wondering does this combination stack, I have a atra sword with s3 40%hp restore virtals and a another val sword with s2 60%hp restore virtals does these stack, if i put them on my main 6 slot sword the atra sword everything is 6 slots. including the foldders?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    question, I was wondering does this combination stack, I have a atra sword with s3 40%hp restore virtals and a another val sword with s2 60%hp restore virtals does these stack, if i put them on my main 6 slot sword the atra sword everything is 6 slots. including the foldders?
    No they doesn't. I bet they have different proc times.

BTW I saw Player Shop recognize only 2 S1, 3 S2 and 3 S3 abilities and I wonder what it means...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 20, 2017 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    S4:
    輝器応変: Increase PP regen based on maximum PP
    Going to correct this - This doesn't increase PP regen based on your max PP. This reduces your PP usage based on your max PP. (original text is : 最大PPに応じてPP効率が向上する。- PP efficiency)

The exact formula hasn't been worked out yet. Preliminary testing so far gets you about -10% at 200PP, but people seem to be getting mixed results (ranging from 9-12%) even when they all start at 200PP.

Edit: Figured it out - Formula is (Max PP -120) * 0.1%. It doesn't matter how you got the Max PP, even a photon drink will change your end result.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 21, 2017 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaseZiD View Post
    anyone know this s4 how much increase dmg ?

摂理洗練: Increase the potency of Element Conversion
    Swiki says that the S-Class Ability boosts off-element conversion by +100%. This basically makes off-element conversion rate 50%, which turns your Atra into a knockoff Eternal Psycho Drive.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]