Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Do atra weapons ever drop already upgraded, or no?
    There are no Atra weapons listed on the item drop quest record. It either can't happen, or it is extremely rare (even more rare than the non-Atra 14*s that drop there).

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Wiki didnt list them as drop from that quest when I checked, only the other 14* that are drop only. So it seems is currently possible to have only 1 Atra a time.
    It remains to be seen whether Atra will drop on Dragon rematch coming later.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    There are no Atra weapons listed on the item drop quest record. It either can't happen, or it is extremely rare (even more rare than the non-Atra 14*s that drop there).
    It remains to be seen whether Atra will drop on Dragon rematch coming later.
    don't think Atra would be able to drop even in the black dragon rematch
    $EGA mentioned in livestream it only can be exchanged, and the required stone is a title reward which meant to limit Atra by one per account
    but... somewhere they also said it might be more stones available through later events or titles

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    don't think Atra would be able to drop even in the black dragon rematch
    $EGA mentioned in livestream it only can be exchanged, and the required stone is a title reward which meant to limit Atra by one per account
    but... somewhere they also said it might be more stones available through later events or titles
    Defeat Black Evil Dragon with an Atra equipped
    1 more stone
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    ... somewhere they also said it might be more stones available through later events or titles
    May you be right. I was torn between katana and rod. Finally chosed the later, but damn the katana s4 is just awesome too QQ

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Defeat Black Evil Dragon with an Atra equipped
    1 more stone
    they havent even said how you would go about getting another yet in the last interview so we're at their beck and call for the alt method. not that this doesnt sound too farfetched but for some reason others may not have their Atra by now and this likely wont be the way to get it

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i fii finally played the quest and all i can say is : its just good , i could be better , maybe more phases in which he summons minions and we have to kill them to be able to fight the dragon again ( he is flying while we fight the minions giving assist to them ) also more phases with the turrets ( ii liked those turrets i hope these can be implemented in more stuff)

the fact of how to get the weapons and also the way to grind these is actually new , i hope sega release weapons that require the crafting crystals (naberius , lilipa )

i played as a teacher and other one as fighter and i didnt have trouble with the camera like you guys mention , and the only tip i can give is leave the head for the last and bring good armors with all resist 2 at least , seriusly i was a te/fo and everybody was dying in one shot , i was hit many times and died once because i got hit by 3 attacks almost at the same time
    I'm glad someone likes it, because I've run it twice on GU/HU and it's been an exercise in frustration.

I really hate quests where I spend more time chasing the boss around than I do actually dealing damage, and that's how it's been for this one so far. Unless I get one of the gimmick swords, and then its mobility is so ridiculously good that suddenly I have no problems staying on-target at all. As GU, though, it seems like every time I get in melee range of a weak point, he either moves or does that spread of AoE's that pushes everyone away from him - and if I try to Grim Barrage toward him during that spread, I hit an invisible wall. Similarly if he jumps and turns around so the weakpoint I was approaching is now on the opposite corner, Grim Barrage won't go underneath him - it's like his hitbox extends farther down than his body and I can't move through it.

So far, I haven't found a good way to get to weakpoints quickly as they are exposed, and that's making it hard to deal reasonable damage at all. I ended up resorting to Chain Trigger/Elder Rebellion the second time after about halfway through the fight because at least that way I could hurt him some.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Their planned buff to Fo is looking poorly timed. Killsquads of ilbarta Fo on the dragon is like the second coming of the original PD days.
    IMPO, Forces should be the most powerful class. A class should either fast, powerful or durable. Forces are far from durable and since techs need to be charged to be efficient, they're not fast either.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    IMPO, Forces should be the most powerful class. A class should either fast, powerful or durable. Forces are far from durable and since techs need to be charged to be efficient, they're not fast either.

I don't know. Fo is really hard to kill unless you're one shot, and you can attack from almost anywhere. I never understood why other classes have more weakpoint focused skills when some Techs allow you to hit a specific point from anywhere as long as you're close enough to your target. Tech charging isn't that bad either since you have concentrated techs, charge escape, tech parry, and usually enough time for multiple casts against bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    I don't know. Fo is really hard to kill unless you're one shot, and you can attack from almost anywhere. I never understood why other classes have more weakpoint focused skills when some Techs allow you to hit a specific point from anywhere as long as you're close enough to your target. Tech charging isn't that bad either since you have concentrated techs, charge escape, tech parry, and usually enough time for multiple casts against bosses.
    Ya, we might as well have 1 HP cause a 1 hit kill is what gets us half the time, the other half is because of dizziness and getting hit while trying to snap out of it. Forces are good for bosses, but in the party, they suck for mobs, mainly because by the time they charge their techs other classes have taken down the mobs before a 2nd charge.

As for tech crafting, well power and speed are often opposites, you need to sacrifice one for the other. Concentrated techs remove in average 40% of the charge time, so there's still waiting time and it's not as fast as doing a PA which don't need an charge time to be at full strength,

Problem I had with Force wasnt much about living, but to play properly(do good dps). Back then ragrants was the universal DPS tech for bosses, so it was either deal with melee range, or talis repositioning. Mirage was awesome for surviving, but it being so long also meant DPS plumetting each time you dodged. Short mirage fixed that problem at expenses of making you closer to a melee in the dodging department, but without the tanking sub to mitigate potential deaths from mistakes. Tech Parry helps a lot of course, but there is still no safety net. Didnt help that Barantsion was also the go to DPS comp.

I havent played Force since latest revamps, but from what I read ilgrants can replace ragrants for bossing in most cases, and comps having a cooldown should mean less reliance on them. And apparently most elements got buffed, so there is more versatility overall. Coupled with the poor man EPD we got recently and the first blood JA skill, I think there is no better time to start maining Force again.