Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

only had one pug destroy both wings in one downing/getting up, best mpa ever, 4:47. miss these guys. overall only had 2 bad runs, just RNG/lack of DPS and sword scrubs not charging wps forcing us to wait for CD on them and picking up the slack.

i await the new Expert Blocks Reqs and the casual anger from it bb

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Same deal here, I'm at 12 runs full boost every time with 800k meseta to my name and not a single 13* drop from the dragon, but I hop in Ult Lillipa and get a Slave NT Double Saber in less than 2 minutes. RNG is weird.
    Yeah, I'm at 12 runs now - I've gotten pretty good at running it on GU now. But I still have yet to get anything decent (which is to say a 12* unit or 13* or 14* weapon) from this.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Running this EQ with SU specifically, got 3 GS so far selling it around 35-40m like cookies.
    UPDATE: 6 GS xD (end of record).
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jan 5, 2018 at 07:27 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Running this EQ with SU specifically, got 3 GS so far selling it around 35-40m like cookies.
    I heard Rappy Egg drops from this, you get any? how many? just wanna run it once get the egg and swap back to HR

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I heard Rappy Egg drops from this, you get any? how many? just wanna run it once get the egg and swap back to HR
    You have a better chance getting it from god eq ive gotten two rappy eggs so far from it and no rappy from dragon. Though if u like gunslashes summoner on dragon will get u alot since it seems to have a boosted chance of showing for summoners with no val takt

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    It runs into the stage and does damage to the whole platform like 5 times in quick succession or something

Not quick enough though. Hero can just spam the dodge key and avoid all 5 hits with no timing involved
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    It one-shots a bunch of people, and when the dragon lands for next phase, it will not have any blue parts to hit with Alisa's sword. The MPA has to waste a bunch of time beating on a damage-resistant dragon until blue parts come back up, easily causing ~20 minute runs.
    Wow that's really bad. I hope I won't bump into one of these MPAs and I hope my presence can keep avoiding this.

I don't have Rappy on my SU, so it can take a long time, depends on your luck ofc.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

I did get one Rappy egg (and one goddamn Aero for no reason), no Val GS tho.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    You have a better chance getting it from god eq ive gotten two rappy eggs so far from it and no rappy from dragon. Though if u like gunslashes summoner on dragon will get u alot since it seems to have a boosted chance of showing for summoners with no val takt
    Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I did get one Rappy egg (and one goddamn Aero for no reason), no Val GS tho.
    ah thanks guys, may run it next few dragon eq's and see how that goes, if not, just give up on it until a CF or some boosted seasonal event for it releases

Not a single one 13* during boost(!) week. Every time I try to pray at shop area I got a knock down with a misfortune-4.
    This game really hates me.